May 12th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 12th bases with flmmkrz

bounced back yesterday with a nice day so hoping to keep that going...

Houston -180 to win 1 unit

Lots of chalk but Oswalt at home is a pitcher that warrants it. He's had success vs the dbacks, the players in the line up and eats up enough innings that this shouldn't get to the stros pen. Stros bats as anemic as they can be have been good vs Hernandez in the past, looking for Oswalt and Hernandez to play like they traditionally do in these match ups.

St Louis + 129 x 1 unit

I've backed Young almost every road outing he's had this season as he's proven to be one of the best road pitchers playing but his numbers just aren't the same at home. If he's not on having it'll be up to the pads bats and it's a feeble line up. The cards are terrible this year no doubt about it but Loopers been great, he's had one bad outing this year otherwise he's been stellar. Against the pads bats he's the favorable match up. The cards may not have to put up a lot of runs to get this one done today, plenty of value here.

Dodgers - 170 to win 1 unit

Some more of that nasty chalk but I've said many times this year I think this reds team is overated and good fade material. Penny has been very good this year and at home traditionally. Lohses career numbers on the road haven't been good and he's had his troubles over the years vs lefties. He's been better but this line up will test him as they can throw a lefty loaded line up at him. I don't expect Lohse to maintain his current pace.

O's + 220 x 1 unit

All about the value here. Sox should be favored but this one is all about the publics hard on for Schill. Trachsel has been pitching well this year and has only faced the sox once so will have an edge in the first time thru the line up vs the bats. He did face them once last year and dominated them. Schills been very good this year as well but there are a few guys thru the line up that have had success vs him thru the years. The o's will lose this game more times than they'll win it but the value is here.

Angels - 106 to win 1 unit

Line seems almost too good to be true but it's not my job to make the lines just play the ones that show me value. Loe blows, simple as that. Angels have hit him well and Colon has come off his injury and is pitching well. I went against him thinking he was overvalued and a question off his injury but no longer is that the case.

Detroit - 124 to win 1 unit

Big ole Ponson fade lol. He's pitched better his last couple outings but he's been terrible this year at the dome and hasn't been good vs the tigers ever. Tigers bats are on an upswing at the moment and should feast on Ponsons garbage. Durbin after a rough start to the season has pitched better and as long as he can keep his walks under control is getting a minny line up thats struggling at the plate. I like the tigers bats more and pitcher more, I wanted to get this a bit lower but I see enough value to make it a play.

Chisox - 210 to win 1 unit

so much more chalk than I like to lay but is there an easier match up on the board? Elarton sucked pre injury, no reason to expect that to change now. If he falters early they go to the pen and it's still a huge edge for the chisox. Buerhle on the mound for the chisox, he's not great but he's pitched kc well and kc is even more pathetic on the road than they are at home. Struggling or not the chisox bats should be able to have success in this one.

bol flmmkrz :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      bounced back yesterday with a nice day so hoping to keep that going...

Houston -180 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Lots of chalk but Oswalt at home is a pitcher that warrants it. He's had success vs the dbacks, the players in the line up and eats up enough innings that this shouldn't get to the stros pen. Stros bats as anemic as they can be have been good vs Hernandez in the past, looking for Oswalt and Hernandez to play like they traditionally do in these match ups.

St Louis + 129 x 1 unit WIN + 1.29 units

I've backed Young almost every road outing he's had this season as he's proven to be one of the best road pitchers playing but his numbers just aren't the same at home. If he's not on having it'll be up to the pads bats and it's a feeble line up. The cards are terrible this year no doubt about it but Loopers been great, he's had one bad outing this year otherwise he's been stellar. Against the pads bats he's the favorable match up. The cards may not have to put up a lot of runs to get this one done today, plenty of value here.

Dodgers - 170 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Some more of that nasty chalk but I've said many times this year I think this reds team is overated and good fade material. Penny has been very good this year and at home traditionally. Lohses career numbers on the road haven't been good and he's had his troubles over the years vs lefties. He's been better but this line up will test him as they can throw a lefty loaded line up at him. I don't expect Lohse to maintain his current pace.

O's + 220 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

All about the value here. Sox should be favored but this one is all about the publics hard on for Schill. Trachsel has been pitching well this year and has only faced the sox once so will have an edge in the first time thru the line up vs the bats. He did face them once last year and dominated them. Schills been very good this year as well but there are a few guys thru the line up that have had success vs him thru the years. The o's will lose this game more times than they'll win it but the value is here.

Angels - 106 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Line seems almost too good to be true but it's not my job to make the lines just play the ones that show me value. Loe blows, simple as that. Angels have hit him well and Colon has come off his injury and is pitching well. I went against him thinking he was overvalued and a question off his injury but no longer is that the case.

Detroit - 124 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Big ole Ponson fade lol. He's pitched better his last couple outings but he's been terrible this year at the dome and hasn't been good vs the tigers ever. Tigers bats are on an upswing at the moment and should feast on Ponsons garbage. Durbin after a rough start to the season has pitched better and as long as he can keep his walks under control is getting a minny line up thats struggling at the plate. I like the tigers bats more and pitcher more, I wanted to get this a bit lower but I see enough value to make it a play.

Chisox - 210 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

so much more chalk than I like to lay but is there an easier match up on the board? Elarton sucked pre injury, no reason to expect that to change now. If he falters early they go to the pen and it's still a huge edge for the chisox. Buerhle on the mound for the chisox, he's not great but he's pitched kc well and kc is even more pathetic on the road than they are at home. Struggling or not the chisox bats should be able to have success in this one.
      today:

6-1, + 5.29 units

got some good bounces today :sm:

Comment

Working...
      X