Monday MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday MLB

here we go, rolled yesterday going 4-2 thanks in large part to some great offensive performances from the Pirates, Giants, A's, and Twins, I think they combined to score over 50 runs...todays card is just as solid so heres our winners for today

Nationals +1.5, -115, 1 unit...Bergmann has thrown very well and the Nats are actually starting to click, so a 1 ruin game isnt too much to ask for
    Phillies -120, 2 units...Phills should rock Bush today, Brewers are starting to face some real lineups, the wheels start to fall off for Brewers this series IMO
    METS RL +145, 1 unit...Dont know if Lee or Ramirez will be available today, but either way I think Marquis gets brought back down to earth when he faces this hot lineup
    Cards +130, 1 unit...trend play on after Cards getting shut out, and Tomko is the guy to get the offense rolling again

gl tonight, might add some totals later
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL the Mets too Philly.....GL today! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Mets -145, 2 units
      Rats -115, 1 unit

gl all

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

5-1 , +6.3 units

MLB YTD: 155-121-3, +41.8 units

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

PF, Nice dog bet on the Nats yesterday. I had a timid half unit on 'em and was peeking from between my fingers when Nats Colome had two on in the ninth and wasn't close with three balls and then came back to blow a heater past over-swinging A Jones for the game saving strikeout. Good stuff. GL today.

Comment

Working...
          X