Clear All

• MLB Tuesday 5/15

ytd 148-166 (-29.81 units)

Phillies +110
    Pirates -110
    Padres -110

2 units each

May have a few more later....

Well Stif - I'm opposite on Pads and Phils, but BOL to you!!
    :bitching:
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

GL Stif
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL

stif :sm:
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Adding:

Flubs +145

2 units

Zambrano has been shaky for sure, but at +145 he's worth a shot to me. The Flubs have been playing good ball, all except for their bullpen. When Zambrano is on though, he goes deep, and Dumpster hasn't been that bad....it's their middle relief that has been the problem, and if the Flubs middle relief comes into play, this was probably the wrong side anyway.

The Mets also used all of their LHP last night except Billy Wagner to hold the Flubs down during their comeback and eventual win. Hopefully if/when they have to go to the pen tonight, they bring some righties out.

Comment

+145 is great value for the Zambrano, which has scared me away from the game. If you watch it, keep an eye on Zambrano's delivery. He's been dropping his arm down which leads to two things... Not as much movement, and elbow issues. BOL with the Cubs :thumbs:
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Colorado +100

2 units

Would like to play LAD also, but I'm not real fond of the price as of right now....

Comment

What the heck....

LA Dodgers -144

2 units

Would have rather gotten this at about -130, but decided I wasn't gonna be scared off by a few cents. Wainwright has been downright brutal, and Lowe is solid more times than not. Dodgers are just straight up the better team as well. Hope they play like it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X