MLB 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 2012

With a new season ahead of us and a week to prepare I will try my best to always give an objective opinion on who I think will win and lose. There will be nights that I might never play and nights where I play 5 games. I'm not here to play every game but to give the best possible play. It's not about quantity it's about quality. All my games will be ranked 1U to 5U depending on my feeling for that game.

While capping I look at pitching, past performance, Home and Road Performance, and previous year’s performance. I hope the best luck to all this year!

Last night I went 4-1 but won't apply this to my season statistics. My plays were Boston under 8, Wash under 6', KC +105, Philly -145 F5, Minny +155.

All my plays are always assumed with 'Listed Pitchers' at start of day.
    Last edited by T-MONEY; 04-12-2012, 12:28 PM.
    Action gambling only creates a loser!

4/12

Season Record 0-0

1Play:
    San Fran -120 3U Risking 3.2U

Comment

Welcome T-Money. I like your style already, great start. Let's Get em

Comment

4/13

Season Record 1-0-0 +3U

2 Plays:
        Phillies -180 1st5 3U
        Padres +110 1st5 2U

Comment

Like that SD Play....Richard very good against the Blue....
          Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
          -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

4/14

Season Record: 1-2-0 -4.4U

Terrible day yesterday but coming back with two strong plays today. :thumbs:

Texas v Twins Total O8' -125 4U
            Tampa RL +1.5 -170 2U

If Texas over hits I really like the Balt v Tor Total U9 -115

GL

Comment

4/15

Season Record: 1-4-0 -12.8U

At the beginning I said I would give the best possible plays and so far I have. Yesterday's Texas game was a fluke and 90% of the time when two teams combine for over 20 hits you will see an over hit. As for the Rays it's safe to say don't bet them in a complete game but only first 5.

Today:
              Cubs v Cards O8 -105 2U
              Texas v Minny O8' -125 2U

Late play to come.

Comment

4/18

Season Record: 2-5-0 -13.3U

Took a couple of days off to clear my head and play some RED ASS plays of my own without giving any bad advice. Back into the swing of things with 3 nice plays tonight.

Tampa v Toronto O8 2U -110
                Texas v Boston O9 1U -110
                Oakland v LAA O7 4U -125 (Might be a sucker bet as both pitchers have an outstanding ERA against the other, but really LAA have way too many bats to not score 7 on their own tonight...Coming out party for Albert as I predict he will get his first HR)

If the first two hit by 10pm EST take Cliff Lee -110; it will probably be the lowest ML for him this next month.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

4/19

Season Record: 3-6-1 -16.3U

Lets try to turn this deficit around an have fun today. :drunk:

4 Early plays:

Cubs v Marlins O7 -125 3U
                  Dodgers ML -107 2U
                  Cards Wainwright 1st 5 -160 1U
                  Baltimore Hammel 1st 5 +110 2U

Comment

4/19 Adding...

Angels -210 2U

Comment

4/24

Season Record 6-8-1 -15.1U

Took the last few days off after the Angels ruined my day on 4/19. Today I have one play that is the largest of the year. Washington is a hot team so far this year and Gonzalez should be favored by more than -125. With half the ERA and Richard and a WHIP below 1 this should be a no brainer. Most cappers in this blog would like to say that traveling affects a teams performance but with 2 days off and all day yesterday to recover Washington should come out and hang 5+ on Richard today.

Washington ML -125 5U

Comment

4/24 Adding...

After looking over a few more plays I really like the way Cain is playing lately. Plus getting him on the road at -120 isn't that bad.

San Fran 1st5 -120 3U
                        Pitt 1st5 -115 1U

Comment

4/25

Season Record 7-10-1 -14.85U

Sticking to one play like I should have yesterday...:bang:

STL -165 5U

Comment

Hey T- M

You might want to lay off the big Faves....

I have studied the big fave trends and you can definatley make money fading -175's or higher....in the long run. At one point your record was near even but ur way down in Units. thats a big fave problem. I know from experience and bankroll death! Not bashing just trying to help
                            Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
                            -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

I see what you are saying Rawhide. I don't disagree with you at all. Most the time if I play a 'Big Fav' its usually when a team has lost two in a row or more. I tend to play more totals and if you look at my plays I've only played a couple of 'Big Favs' since the start of the season. I'm not looking to pat my stats or anything but actually look at a play on statistics rather than just give 5 to 7 plays a day like some cappers do. Until these teams get out of April it’s really a flip of a coin. My first 4 losses this year were all contributed to one bad play or keeping a pitcher in rather than pulling him one hitter earlier. I haven't seen many blow outs. Later in the season I'll play large Dogs but it will be attributed to how well the pitchers are doing and whether I feel they can hold a team down in the first 5 innings. Thanks for the tip though and good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X