JML Friday Interleague >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday Interleague >>>

5-2 Yesterday for almost 6 units. Reducing my units to single digits today, as inter-league can be tricky, and I don't want to bite my good week in the ass...

White Sox +128 (Buerhle) vs Cubs
    Similar pitchers, but with Lilly being a former AL guy, the Sox lineup has seen him plenty...and have good numbers against him....Sox also playing good ball, and should be on a high after playing well against the Yanks. Cubs coming off a horrible loss yesterday, and should be on a low....good value here in what should be a pick'em.

Orioles -117 (Traschel) vs Nats
    Nats on a winning streak, O's on a losing skid...but that was against tough AL East rivals...hunch play that going into barren RFK will be much easier for the O's to break out of the slump. Traschel pitching decent.

Cardinals +106 (Looper) vs Tigers
    Looper about the only thing going right for the Cards this year...I'll take him as a dog against a 21 year old AA rookie callup who was in A-ball a month ago. I don't care what kind of promise this kid has...facing Pujols, etc is alot to take in.

Mets -101 (Perez) vs Yankees
    Hit another fade of the Yanks inflated line yesterday, and I'll try again today...Mets a dog @ home, with half their starters coming off a days rest yesterday facing an 18-21 team who has a lefthander throwing (The Mets kill lefties). Perez coming off an dominant start against Milw.

Dodgers -106 (Penny) vs Angels - 2 Units
    Don't understand this one...Angels coming home from Seattle, with the Dodgers coming off an off day...the hottest pitcher in baseball still getting no respect...really don't understand how the ERA champ, on a 1st-place team can get a dog line....Santana all about promise, but he really isn't getting the job done...people want him to be this big-time starter, but he isn't there yet....Penny is.

Padres -119 (Young) vs Mariners
    Fading Batista...

Giants +100 (Zito) vs A's - 2 Units
    Taking Zito back in Oakland as a dog...really thought he would be a decent fav....Barry knows this team....Oakland coming off a series loss against lowly KC, are under .500 at home, and cannot hit lefties worth a ****.

All plays 1 Unit except where noted...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-18-2007, 12:26 PM.

Oreos, Doggers, and Padres are on my card too.....GL today Leaf! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Go Ahead

I took the Birds of Baltimore. You got what looks to be a lot of good picks. I feel your flow.
      BOL :beerbang: :beerbang:
      Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

Working...
      X