Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa-WCWS

time to get it rolling again.....:beerbang:

UAZ -600/TENN -600................3Units....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

the man FF delivering DAGGGERRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IN THE CARPET MUNCHING SPECIAL OF THE YEAR
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Rug Munchers take center stage...................rosie o'donnell and buffet tables beware.....:beerbang:

Comment

lets have a repeat of last year FF!

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
          lets have a repeat of last year FF!
          Vaz- THX!...just getting some warmup plays in for the main event....:beerbang:

ADD:

VTECH +155.............1Unit...

GL to everyone!

Comment

never bet against your school....dang....

1-1 +2Units....

ADD:

ALA.......1Unit.....

GL to everyone!
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-19-2007, 05:24 PM.

Comment

sweet....ALA wins on mercy rule.......

2-1 +3Units....

GL to everyone!

Comment

As much as I hate to admit it, I gotsta follow your dumbass. If their is one thing your good at and believe me, AH nevermind
                If its fun, do it

Comment

dang......pressure is on with a sticky YO...lmao....all plays as always are 2Units unless otherwise indicated.......this weekend is the best-of-3 Super Regionals....actual 8 team WCWS starts next Thursday or Friday i believe........here is the other thread with the other posted plays from last weekend making up that record......

http://www.predictem.com/forums/mlb-...-ncaawcws.html

NCAAWCWS Overall: 5-1 +7.8Units
                  NCAAWCWS OpeningRound: 5-1 +7.8Units

ASU -150.........10PMEST/7PMPST....should be a close game and definitely not the strongest play so far, that is for sure. But gotta love great pitching in these things and ASU will toss the Pac10 pitcher of the year tonight in Katherine Burkhart. She is 5th in the nation with a sub 1.00 ERA. Also, ASU has the top hitter in softball in KCochran. Tough travel set up for LSU who had to play in Palo Alto last weekend, then fly back to LSU, then turn around and head back to ASU...all in a real short time frame. LSU is a good team and should be a competitive game. But i like ASU's pitching and hitting better and they are at home.

not a whole lot out there today to wager on.....debated a play on TENN -2 1/2 over HAW as TENN pitcher is pretty much unhittable, but i don't know enough about HAW right now. May still make the play for a Unit as they are -2 1/2 +170 which is great value. Long, long trip for HAW, though. HAW is one of the best offensive teams in the country but their pitching appears suspect. Abbot is a lights out pitcher for TENN. Just hate having to win by 3 runs vs. a team that appears strong offensively in HAW......

GL to everyone!
                  Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-25-2007, 07:11 PM.

Comment

GL FF....:beerbang: I got in @-170... can ya do me a favor, and post the game time too... been very busy, got so many things goin' on :nuts:
                    all the sites I use for games, dont show any ncaa information...gonna try this 1 out:

CSTV.com: #1 in College Sports

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      GL FF....:beerbang: I got in @-170... can ya do me a favor, and post the game time too... been very busy, got so many things goin' on :nuts:
                      all the sites I use for games, dont show any ncaa information...gonna try this 1 out:

CSTV.com: #1 in College Sports
                      HD- go to NCAAsports.com - The Official Site for NCAA Sports and then go to spring sports at the top and click on "softball". Then click on the scoreboard and from the scoreboard it will offer you gametracker for the games. Pitch by pitch, munch by munch......game starts at 10PM Cleveland time. And i will try and post these games as soon as i can. The lines really move in these. HAW opened at -350 last Sunday and closed at -700...no kidding......so get 'em early....movement will most of the time be on the favorites....GL!...:beerbang:

Comment

Comment

btw, your site takes me to cstv.com when ya click on gametracker...

NCAA Women's Softball Championship Scoreboard - NCAA Sports.com

when are they gonna score???? couple 5 inning blowouts today....

Comment

if ya get bored, click "replay game" and watch the scoreboard....

STRIKE OUT STRIKE OUT:nuts:

Comment

finally, bottom 10th....:thx:

Comment

Working...
                              X