Can Someone explain Something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone explain Something

How is it possible to bet on baseball when on any given day anything can happen. The worse team on any given day can beat the best, this is probably the hardest sport to bet on its luck. Any other sport for the most part the better team will win or come close. Of course in other sports there are upsets but not like baseball on everyday there are like 5-10 upsets. Does anyone on here have a system that they use.

Originally posted by Thenextworldc View Post
    Does anyone on here have a system that they use.
    I look at the card every morning, and pick out the teams that are +150 or more. After I get my list of teams together, I then wait until my dog takes her daily ****... When she is finished, I go and look at her ****, to find out, which team logo, on my list, it resembles the most....

Comment

Interleague baseball brings out the worst in unexpected chit.

Like you said, anybody can beat anybody on any given day. There are indeed stats to help one cap better, but you have to sort out whats irrelevant and whats ****.

Furthermore, it all goes to prove that gambling is a grind and that its more of a marathon than a sprint. You can beat it, you just have to take the bad with the good and make sure your winning a few more than you lose. (while not laying much if any chalk)

Im just as guilty as anybody laying some fat chalk at times, but the ONLY way to win at mlb long term is to bet dogs and good ol' fundamental handicapping. Systems dont work. Gotta pick spots where the value is on your side and your getting odds. With that being said, there's only truly about 3-5 good solid plays to make each week.

The 3% who are beating it on a regular basis are patient and exercise discipline along with money management etc. All us recreational guys who cant live without action pay for the bookies cadillacs ;)
      Last edited by Kevin; 05-20-2007, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        (while not laying much if any chalk)
        this from a man who once laid -300 on a team! LMAO

:gulp:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          this from a man who once laid -300 on a team! LMAO

:gulp:
          layin' -300 on a mlb game is not good....:drunk:

Comment

best to max out at -150 and take a dog or 2....:celebrate:

Comment

The notion that anything can happen is key in sports. Don't be afraid to take a bad team if the odds are right.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                I look at the card every morning, and pick out the teams that are +150 or more. After I get my list of teams together, I then wait until my dog takes her daily ****... When she is finished, I go and look at her ****, to find out, which team logo, on my list, it resembles the most....

Funniest post ever on Predictem IMO

LMFAO
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment