Shut the **** up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut the **** up!

Shut the **** up Jon Miller and Joe Morgan and Peter Gammons!

I don't wanna hear anymore **** about steroids!

I dont give a **** who did them. ****! Let them all shoot eachother in the ass with needles, eat pills, etc.

GIVEM ALL SOME ****IN' ALUMINUM BATS TOO!

I wanna see some 1000 foot homeruns!

Fix it or shut the **** up MLB!

**** you too Bud Selig, you ******* cheesehead!

God forbid we be able to watch a televised game without having to hear about this ****.

I feel bad for today's youth. They know more about steroids, contracts, $259 seats, $6 hot dogs, $4 sodas and **** and nothing about trading cards or putting them in their bicycle spokes for that matter. Oh yeah, the cards are $10 pack now too! WTF happened to a .30 pack of 84 topps?

WHAT A ****IN' DISGRACE AND BUNCH OF CHICKEN**** MOTHER ****ERS THE MEDIA AND THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME!

Bring back Bartlett Giamatti from the grave. Let him run this league as a dead man. He'd do more for the league! ****!
    Last edited by Kevin; 05-20-2007, 08:05 PM.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    trading cards or putting them in their bicycle spokes for that matter.

:beerbang: :beerbang:

i think Janxko has one in his schwinn he uses to deliver mattresses......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Arod just got paid $25,000 to strike out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Shut the **** up Jon Miller and Joe Morgan and Peter Gammons!

I don't wanna hear anymore **** about steroids!

I dont give a **** who did them. ****! Let them all shoot eachother in the ass with needles, eat pills, etc.

GIVEM ALL SOME ****IN' ALUMINUM BATS TOO!

I wanna see some 1000 foot homeruns!

Fix it or shut the **** up MLB!

**** you too Bud Selig, you ******* cheesehead!

God forbid we be able to watch a televised game without having to hear about this ****.

I feel bad for today's youth. They know more about steroids, contracts, $259 seats, $6 hot dogs, $4 sodas and **** and nothing about trading cards or putting them in their bicycle spokes for that matter. Oh yeah, the cards are $10 pack now too! WTF happened to a .30 pack of 84 topps?

WHAT A ****IN' DISGRACE AND BUNCH OF CHICKEN**** MOTHER ****ERS THE MEDIA AND THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME!

Bring back Bartlett Giamatti from the grave. Let him run this league as a dead man. He'd do more for the league! ****!

:party:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          :party:
          that looks like a flaming turd that seems to be really angry.

I'm gonna have nightmares about that turd tonight.

thanks homedawg :beerbang:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            that looks like a flaming turd that seems to be really angry.

I'm gonna have nightmares about that turd tonight.

thanks homedawg :beerbang:

your nightmare is gonna be from posting the cavs +5.5 on sunday, when they play on monday.... :nuts: wait for the points dammit... this is gonna be a tough game for the cavs..... they struggled against a weak team..... GL :beerbang:

Comment

kevin delivering the onions, lingerie on the deck, dagggersssssss, damn FF imagene if kevin was taking your order at DQ, van gundy might have to fire him?
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

i thought this thread title was going to be about dutchgoose.....:dunno:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I'll take an onion blizzard with jessica alba flavored lingerie ice cream and instead of the spoon I'll take a Daaaaaaaaaaagggggggeeeeeeeeer to eat it with..All for a little nickel dimer...

Comment

Kevin, don't sugarcoat it! How do you really feel? LOL

Comment

Thanx for the smile Jerry.
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

It was an nice easy read Kevin. Were those just the cliff notes on how ya feel or what! LMAO.....Me knows me is getting tired of the rants too and it won't end even after Bonds launches his 575th home run! Even with all the roids in world he'd still have to have some pretty darn good hand to eye coordination to jack them things.....and tell me nobody used speed "back in the day".....
                        :bang: :blackeye: :glass:

I've never gone back to bases since the last strike and this is part of the reason why.....hell don't they know they're eating their own?????
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Love the rant Kev....gotta agree w/just about everything you say. Baseball seemed to turn a blind eye towards Sosa and Mac when they were down and out from the strike. All of a sudden, it is now a crime. Not that I condone substance enhancement, but there is a hell of a lot of cash on the line for these players to produce. Now baseball is raising **** about all the things that everyone either was aware of or suspected. Bonds being profiled for the next umpteen weeks until he passes Aaron will only fuel this fire. There were a lot of players using throughout this time, including pitchers. Recovery time on injuries didn't just overnite become less and less due just to medical breakthoughs. Growth hormones, creatine, etc. were the norm for a long time IMO. But, it is good to see someone else thinks like I do. Morgan, et al, if they really want to clean the game up, should allow all names to be named, put it all out there, and let it be investigated. It just seems there is picking and choosing going on. Get it all out in the open, or, like you state...shut up about it. Baseball will NEVER allow a full and open check on this. :hide:
                          YTD
                          CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                          Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                          BOWLS
                          Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                          O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                          ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                          RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                          NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                          SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                          O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                          ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
                          2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
                          RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
                          CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
                          SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
                          O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
                          ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
                          RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

and the only thing worse than Morgan, Miller and Gammons was Brian Cashman and his Comment, "I don't know why MLB needs to apologize" Well "Dickhead" maybe the fact that MLB knew that these players were taking enhancements, but ownership was too busy patting each other on the back enjoying the new found success and popularity that McGwire, Sosa and Bonds brought back to baseball. And Cashman, don't tell me that you'll consider voiding Giambi's contract if he's suspended, when you know that if he was hitting .280 with 10 jacks you'd just do your best to sweep it under the rug.
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

I still remember the 68 Topps Koosman/Ryan rookie and the 69 Topps Jackson clattering away as I rode my "previously owned", "new to me" Schwinn to and from school!! :thumbs:
                              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Working...
                              X