MLB Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday

ah had a rough day yesterday, the record is going to be updated in a minute...well small card tonight but we have some hidden gems in this card

Indians RL -120, 1 unit...The Injuns smoke righties and they are one of the hottest teams in the majors and have really rolled at home....

Nationals RL +1.5, +110, 1 unit...Reds shouldnt be laying this kind of chalk..great value here as Reds have really underachieved

Athletics +115, 1 unit...A's hit the ball well vs SF and CWS have had hitting problems and pen problems, so I'll take + money with Blanton

A's-Chi Sox U8.5, 1 unit.. 4-3 type of game....

DBacks RL +120, 1 unit...Webb bounces back vs Rocks, who looked awful vs Royals...Cook doesnt beat Webb 2x....

Dodgers -118, 1 unit...Brew Crew really sliding, Brewers traveling from NY to Philly to MIL now to LA...has to take its toll on Brewers...LAD have had good #'s vs MILW over last couple years...

not playing any big plays, all 1 unit games...gl to everyone tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL today Philbert.....love them 3 like plays with the Injuns who have won 10 series already this season and it took them until August to do that last year....also the Doggers and Asps! GL :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Rangers-Twins O9.5, 1 unit

gl

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

GL Philly
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

gl philly!!!

Comment

phillyfan03eagles2005sbspice- GL!.....well i'll be if there isn't a huge back patting session going on in the PHI front office with those 3 blockbuster signings so far. Ben Eager- led the league in penalty minutes and STUPID penalty minutes....he took more bad penalties this season that absolutely killed PHI in some games.....i like his work ethic but for all the good stuff he does with hustle, he gives it all back in stupidity. I don't even remember who the other 2 clowns were they resigned.......

wow that was stony....as im typing this i looked on the bill of my REDS cap and i was like huh.....some little punk ass spider was dopping down on a web off the bill of my cap.......gotta love working from home some days...lol...
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thx guys...

ff...haha, the flyers are gonna be alrite, Eager does suck tho, but he will be on the 4th line..Upshall and Kukkonenn were the other guys we resigned, but I have the feeling the Flyers are bringing in Briere and hopefully a defensemen..I have the feeling they will turn somethings around, but knowing the Flyers they will prolly bring another big, slow useless player or just bring back Forspuss lol

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

looking like a 3-4 night....we'll get em tomorrow...lookin at unders in Balt,SF, and SD...Phills, Indians, and D-Rays look good at first glance as well...curious if any1 took a glance at tomorrows card yet

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

was looking to see if anyone was lookin at tomorrows game yet..think sf and sd will be low scoring but hesitate w the o/u only being 7 and 6.5...thinking the dray seattle under 8.5 might be good w two mediocre offenses and two pretty good pitchers..also looking at the angels getting lackey at only -120 all be it at detroit..

Comment

Working...
                  X