• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday 5/21

ytd 169-188 (-27.33 units)

NY Yankees -145
    LA Dodgers -115

2 units each

Price is a bit hefty, but the Yanks NEED this win, and Wakefield can be very very beatable, especially for a normally patient team at the plate who will take walks if he's going to issue em....and his lack of past success vs NYY is no real surprise, possibly due to that fact. Wang historically tougher at home as well, and the Yanks bats have woken up the last 2 games, finally.

Dodgers back at home after getting swept by the Angels, and playing a team who I think is very overrated, and it may be starting to show. I just like the Dodgers chances to get it rolling and win this one, especially since the Brewers bullpen is a big piece of **** (ESPECIALLY Turnblow), compared to the Dodgers pen, who I believe still hasn't lost a game they led into the 7th inning the entire year. Broxton/Saito....solid.

I see lotsa value in most of the other dogs tonight. Just trying to decide which, if any, I will play.

BOL today Stiffie...like them Dodgeballers too! Well, The Mitt does anyhow! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl stif
      mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
      nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
      mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
      nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
      mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
      nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
      mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
      nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
      mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
      mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
      mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
      mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024

Comment

Well, I decided to go with this one...

Nationals +220

2 units

One cellar dweller vs another, and the one with ONE more win on the season is -240, or more at some places (i've seen as high as -260)? Admittedly the Reds should be favored here, but not by nearly this much, and with that bullpen they've got, and that Arroyo threw like 130 pitches last time out, the Reds shouldn't be this big of a fave over anyone. Nothing major statistically to point to Washington except that they've won 7 of their last 10, all over teams better than the Reds, but just taking a chance here on a really overblown line.

Comment

gl tonight STIFF... with ya on the Dodgers and the Nats
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL Stif
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              Well, I decided to go with this one...

Nationals +220

2 units

One cellar dweller vs another, and the one with ONE more win on the season is -240, or more at some places (i've seen as high as -260)? Admittedly the Reds should be favored here, but not by nearly this much, and with that bullpen they've got, and that Arroyo threw like 130 pitches last time out, the Reds shouldn't be this big of a fave over anyone. Nothing major statistically to point to Washington except that they've won 7 of their last 10, all over teams better than the Reds, but just taking a chance here on a really overblown line.

i honestly don't see the value in this play stiffy...even, though, my REDS are pure shiatttt......Arroyo has been very solid this year, and if he is pitching well, they won't let the bullpen blow it because Narron will pitch him until his arm falls off. Nats rank last in about every offensive category to boot. They have lost 4 million in a row on the road and are 5-15. now i agree that no way should Cincy be -240 over anyone, but i guess my point has always been it doesn't mean you have to play the other side.

but as always, just my slant on things. GL!.....agree on Los Doyers.......and has there been a more under the radar pitcher than wakefield this year???

kick some ass today stiffy......:beerbang: :beerbang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl stif!

Comment

lmao....bloop hit and error, walk and RBI double for Washington to start things....i may just burn all my reds gear....

Comment

lmao.....gapper....3-0 Washington....woooohooo REDS.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      lmao.....gapper....3-0 Washington....woooohooo REDS.....
                      i did have wash +210 against cubs a few weeks back they got up 4-0 middle 1st.....managed to lose 6-4......so trust me long way to go in that game
                      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Arroyo is just Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible today......he has tossed 45 pitches in the first inning.....lmao....boo birds are out already........

Comment

50 pitch first inning by Arroyo.....Reds announcers are just hammering the Reds and rightly so.....just an absolutely BRUTAL baseball team. Can't believe i am wasting my money to go watch them play 3 vs. Cleveland in a couple weeks......

Comment

SF Giants -125

2 units

Comment

Working...
                            X