X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Men's CWS Pairings on ESPN now at 9:30AM PST

lets get it going.....:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Love the CWS, Flyers. Good luck with your Softball stuff as well. :beerbang:

Comment

here it is.....:beerbang:

2007 NCAA Baseball Brackets - NCAA Sports.com

Comment

Think bracket contests for thew CWS will ever happen? We should do one for fun. Might be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Think bracket contests for thew CWS will ever happen? We should do one for fun. Might be cool.

lmao...umm no......i don't think other than about half a dozen of us, that anyone cares about this....it is great to go to in person. I am up for doing one for fun. Kind of hard to do though, as it is a double elimination tourney and all you really would be doing would be picking the 16 regional winners instead of game by game.

Gonna be a great weekend next weekend for betting......RugmuncherCWS and the Men's CWS Regionals.......should get going on Thursday......:beerbang:

Comment

Email me if you think of something, maybe a couple of us could just do it for pride purposes and bragging rights. The structure I guess does make it near impossible because once they get to Omaha it's not really plausible to do it I guess.

Good luck FF! Let's go Monmouth and Rutgers!!!!! Todd Frazier is a STUD!

Comment

i'm

in:beerbang:
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

i'll try and figure something out.....more interested in making a bunch of money on this thing again this year, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  i'll try and figure something out.....more interested in making a bunch of money on this thing again this year, though.
                  It's really no big deal, focusing on the games is probably better anyway for those of us interested, and since there's really not much we can do once they get down to the Omaha 8 anyway, it's kinda pointless.

Comment

Liking the bracket idea... I haven't seen anything like that on the net.

Now shameless plug...

USD :beerbang: USD :beerbang:

Went to the WCC Championship game against Gonzaga, and man they were KILLING the ball. I believe it was 9-1 in the 5th. We got 3 pitchers who are 100% lights out starters...and solid POWER lineup. Don't be scared if you got them goin to the show. I've seen this current team manhandle the best of the best (UT Longhorns) two years in a row.
                    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
                    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Coastal Carolina Chanticleers
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-29-2007, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Since PSU didn't make the field(again) I gotta go with the 'Hoos baby. UVA UVA UVA!!

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                          Since PSU didn't make the field(again)
                          OSU sent 'em packing early.....:beerbang:

actually PSU was the 3rd seed in the big10 tourney. OSU finished the regular season at PSU and lost the first 3 games. They had to beat PSU just to make the big10 tourney in that 4th game. Won it on a Sac fly in the 8th, then turned around and beat 'em in the first round of the Big10 tourney......i think PSU then lost to either ILL or Iowa in the elimination game....

what a year for OSU sports.....Big10 football outright champs, Big10 hoops outright and tourney champs.....Big10 Softball tourney and regular season champs, Big10 baseball tourney champs......:beerbang:

Comment

Yeah I made it up to a couple games this year and I must say that I'm happy that Hindelang is finally gone. He was apathetic when it came to recruiting and his teachings usually fell on deaf ears. One of the best pitchers in school history, Nate Bump, had to force his way in to a tryout just to walk on there in his years. He was told in a sit down meeting with Coach Hindelang, "You just don't have the stuff to pitch in the Big 10, maybe you would be better suited at one of the state's Division 2 colleges." Or something along those lines. Little did he know he would be drafted eventually and make it to the bigs with the Marlins(I think). I still think Coach Wine should recruit PA a little harder, he has done a very good job so far getting that program going back in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              OSU sent 'em packing early.....:beerbang:

actually PSU was the 3rd seed in the big10 tourney. OSU finished the regular season at PSU and lost the first 3 games. They had to beat PSU just to make the big10 tourney in that 4th game. Won it on a Sac fly in the 8th, then turned around and beat 'em in the first round of the Big10 tourney......i think PSU then lost to either ILL or Iowa in the elimination game....

what a year for OSU sports.....Big10 football outright champs, Big10 hoops outright and tourney champs.....Big10 Softball tourney and regular season champs, Big10 baseball tourney champs......:beerbang:
                              ... and a 22% graduation rate, half of those in Basket Weaving Engineering.:glass:
                              Go Boilers!
                              thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                              NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                              NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                              NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                              NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                              NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                              NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79