NYY/BOS Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    homedawg, you might have won this game but I hope you lose as many bets as possible over the rest of your life. So keep making your smart ass comments because your going to pay for them and there aint a damn thing you can do about it.

Good day to ya:thumbs:
    Last edited by homedawg; 06-04-2007, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Your nothing more than a punk who thinks he is better than everyone else here. You and your smart ass remarks is what started this. You want to act like a tough guy, try to be like a comedian to everyone else here so you can get a laugh to try to help your spirits.

Now your trying to say you would beat my ass and get 20 brothers after me. Bull****. Your nothing more than a punk.

You might get away with that **** from other people here but when you want to try and make a fool of me, it aint happening.

You want some respect, try earning it. From what I see, your nothing more a nerd behind a computer.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

:boom:
        Last edited by homedawg; 06-04-2007, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Just another reason to be a "cat" person

Comment

Before you reply you Quaker ****, you came up in here and disrespected me, I gave my insight on the game, and thats all. You are a ****in punk, loser, selfish mother****er, all on your own, not me ****face:beerbang:

Comment

this is a "forum" share information, give-take, you ****in' suck-blow!!!!!! your not that far away, let me meet you face to face ****head, keep talking your ****... dammit I need to get my game on

Comment

ROADTRIP IN AM:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                  Before you reply you Quaker ****, you came up in here and disrespected me, I gave my insight on the game, and thats all. You are a ****in punk, loser, selfish mother****er, all on your own, not me ****face:beerbang:
                  I came in here, said the Yankees stink (just like you did), then said Go Sox and good luck to everyone on the game tonight. You then quoted my comment with a smart ass remark and you say I disrespected who?

First of all who the hell do you think you are? What respect do you deserve from me? I cant believe you have the nerve to I disrespected you? Yea, maybe I did after you did it to me.

Stop acting like you are a god here. Learn to take a little of your own medicine. Your PATHETIC!

I argue with a few people here, one of them CuseFan. But the difference between you two is I do respect him. You? I cant say I do after the **** you showed me tonight.

Comment

bull****in**** You Are G-string

Comment

Homedawg what are you doing making petty threats behind your computer screen to fulfil your need for respect, making arguments because your insecurity is so high talkin about people coming after gamblinman, and you call people on this forum nerds?
                      Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                      NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                      NHL 7 - 9
                      SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                      MLB 1 - 1
                      NBA 7 - 5
                      NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X