JML Sunday Nighter >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday Nighter >>>

Took Saturday off...but won another 2 units on Friday....loving this bases season....

Yankees +139 (Pettite) vs Red Sox
    These really should aways be a closer to a pick'em especcially with 2 top starters on the hill....Pettite has been great all year...Beckett can't go 30-0...I'll take my chances on the Yanks as a pretty sizeable dog....and I never play the Yanks...

1 Unit

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    Took Saturday off...but won another 2 units on Friday....loving this bases season....

Yankees +139 (Pettite) vs Red Sox
    These really should aways be a closer to a pick'em especcially with 2 top starters on the hill....Pettite has been great all year...Beckett can't go 30-0...I'll take my chances on the Yanks as a pretty sizeable dog....and I never play the Yanks...

1 Unit
    OMFG, hell IS freezing over if you're on the Yanks :beerbang:

Comment

LOL...yeah...very rare...just feel there's some value in them at +140...Pettite's no slouch, and it just feels like Beckett should lose his first on a National Sunday-nighter, instead of say a Tuesday afternooner against Tampa...LOL......

Go Yanks (:bang:)

Comment

GL JML, lets hope the yankOOOOOOOO shows up...:beerbang:

Comment

gl JML!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            LOL...yeah...very rare...just feel there's some value in them at +140...Pettite's no slouch, and it just feels like Beckett should lose his first on a National Sunday-nighter, instead of say a Tuesday afternooner against Tampa...LOL......

Go Yanks (:bang:)
            I completely agree. I think there's a ton of "value" on the Yanks, for whatever that's worth. The thing I fear the most here is the Yanks bullpen coming in early because Andy is forced to throw alot of pitches. Otherwise, getting NYY at +140 is a steal in my book, no matter how bad they have played this season so far.

They started like **** last year too and still made the playoffs, almost like they turn it on when they get interested, which is pathetic, but if they're ever going to be interested, it will be against the BoSox....so it's a chance I'll take with a vet like Pettitte taking the mound.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              but if they're ever going to be interested, it will be against the BoSox....
              That was my feeling...National game against the Sox, with an 8-0 pitcher on the hill...gotta throw out the records in a game like this, and make it a pick'em...maybe a -115 with homefield.

So far so good....Pettite's pitching well...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice call JML.......following you this week has worked bigtime. Thanks for the info!
                    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." Pete Rose

MLB (3-4) - 3.5 Units

Comment

Working...
                    X