• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Humping Day 6/6

ytd 232-233 (+16.21 units)

Flubs +100

2 units

Sorry so late, if anyone cares who i'm playing, but I just got home from work. Following the line move here, plus I think the Flubs have the pitching advantage.

More shortly as soon as I get a chance to look over the rest of the card.

GL Stiff....and have a beer if ya ain't cracked one already....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Minnesota Twins +205

Talk about "value". Yes, the Angels are the better team, and they are hot, but they aren't gonna win every single game. I feel the Twins have an advantage with the Halos not seeing Slowey before, who pitched well his first time out and is supposed to be the real deal, and it's not like the Twins suck and have no chance of scoring, or have a ****ty bullpen who will likely blow a lead if they are able to get one. This might be the worst line i've seen this season....or damn close to it. Gotta take a chance here. Who knows, Slowey might be the next Santana or Liriano, lol

Seattle Mariners -130

Ok, it's official. The O's SUCK....mainly their bullpen....which is brutal, and has also been used and abused on this road trip. Danys Baez? WTF? Worst pitcher in baseball. Hope they bring that piece of **** in again today to load the bases on 3 straight walks on 12 pitches. Orioles closer Chris Ray licks balls too, and like I said, the guys who are half decent like Walker and Bradford have been used pretty much lately. If i were on the Orioles, I'd just be looking forward to the end of this game, this brutal road trip (after beating KC, lol) and jumping on the plane to go back home and bang my wife/girlfriend and try again when the homestand starts on Friday.

2 units each

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        GL Stiff....and have a beer if ya ain't cracked one already....:beerbang:
        LOL, i sure have. Getting ready for the 2nd one actually :beerbang:

Comment

Bodog was hanging Twins +1.5 -115 for a few minutes there. Didn't last long though! With ya on the Twins at +1.5 -120 and +1.5 -115. :thumbs:

Comment

Washington Nationals -110

Not a big Zach Duke fan. He's also probably one of the only pitchers in baseball that can actually proudly say that his numbers suck vs the Nationals, lol. It all came down to too damn many walks for Bacsik last night, or that one may have turned out differently. I feel the same about today's game. This is a game the Nats should win.

KC Royals +205

Paul Byrd at -230ish with a struggling offense backing him? Um, ok. KC is bad, but isn't THIS bad. This may be a stab, but KC plays Cleveland tough, and this line is downright stupid.

Houston Astros +140

Ditto. Who the hell is Aaron Cook to be -150 or more? I know the Astros suck, but Colorado really isn't any good either. I can't see how Colorado should be more than -110 here.

LA Dodgers +102

Incorrect fave IMO. LA should be able to hit the 92 year old Greg Maddux at least enough to score some runs....not so sure if the powerhouse SD offense can do anything worth mentioning off Wolf, who has performed great this season. Even if the pitching is a wash, the offensive advantage obviously goes to the Dodgers.

Oakland A's +125

Boston is struggling, while the A's keep winning, offense or no offense. Kennedy's numbers at home are as good as anyone in MLB, while Wakefield is an average pitcher period. The A's are normally patient, and if Wake can't find the zone, he might pay for it just like against other patient teams like NYY. The A's should probably be favored in this game, all things considered, but that would never work, since no one believes the A's can take 3 in a row from the almighty Red Sox. I believe this will be another close game, but in the end, +125 for a solid team, who is also the hotter team, and is playing at home is super value to me.

2 units each

Comment

GL Stif:beerbang:

Former Royals pitcher Paul Byrd, in eight starts against KCR, he's 1-3 with a 5.10 ERA.

Comment

LOL yep, I saw that. Funny how when Byrd pitched for KC, so many were saying how bad he sucked. Now those same people want to back him at -230, lol.

Go Royals :beerbang:

Comment

Great calls so far Stif, butting heads on the 2 late ones & I'm not too happy about it....:thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Drinks are on JB tonight:beerbang:

Comment

nice hits on the doggies tonite stiff
                      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                      X