X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

Wed: 7-1, +7.94
    MLB YTD: 156-122, +46.23 Units

Only got 2 early plays so far...I doubt rjp will be on the same 2...LOL...

Indians RL -119 (Carmona) vs Royals - 2 Units
    Played mostly dogs yesterday, but I like some big favs to bounce back today (although I'll take the RLs). Tribe offence having trouble lately, but Odalis might be that cure. Carmona solid, and I don't see the Tribe losing this home series to KC...I'll take my chances with the RL hoping the good Tribe bats, that were tearing it up most of the year, return tonight. KC can be happy, playing CC tough on Tuesday, and pulling out the win yesterday...IMO they get rocked today.

Blue Jays RL -110 (Burnett) vs Drays - 2.5 Units
    Similar thinking to the Tribe play....Jays in a romp at home....don't see the Rays pulling this series out. This 3-gamer is playing out like I thought (except for Halladay getting rocked...only personafied could have seen that...LOL). It just looked like it would play out Halladay/Kazmir/Burnett getting their team wins from the outset...and I'm looking to hit all three. AJ has pitched well all year, and really should have 7 or 8 wins...I was at the game a few weeks ago where he completely mowed down the Drays to the tune of 10 SOs and only 1 ER. Jackson is the worst starting pitcher in the AL, gives up runs like no other, and he does not go deep into games (sometimes only 2 or 3) ...making that already tired and brutal Dray bullpen (2nd worst in MLB) ripe for the picking again today.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 06-07-2007, 09:49 AM.

Burnett has been throwing well Leaf....hope he brings home the Dubya for ya! GL:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Indians looking good in a late blowout...Jays surprisingly in a dogfight.... Burnett gets no luck again...pitches another good game with 13 more strikouts, but leaves with a no-decision...man he has nasty, nasty stuff.

Two more afternooners...

Rockies RL -110 (Fogg)
      vs Astros - 1 Unit
      Oswalt has the big name, but not the big name stats this year...especcially on the road...I'll take the free run and a half with the home team...

Red Sox -137 (Schilling) vs A's - 1 Unit
      Had to be a play...Oakland's not that good, and we know that Boston's not this bad....easy choice for me in this one...surprised I get it so low...

GL today

Comment

3-1 so far today, only missing the Jays...really shoulda hit that Red Sox play harder...anyway, 3 more tonight...

White Sox +126 (Contreras) vs Yankees
        Don't see how Old Man Mussina can be a big road fav the way he's been serving 'em up this year to the tune of an era near 7....AND he's been rocked by the light-hitting sox already once this year.....really should been a pick'em IMO...another Yankee line with a little odor to it....gotta take the home dog.

Tigers -129 (Maroth) vs Rangers
        Fading the awful Rangers and Loe....Detroit is the major's top hitting team...Tejas is near the bottom in overall hitting AND pitching...anytime I can get this matchup on a fairly low number with a slight starters advantage to Detroit...seems like the right side to me.

Padres RL +111 (Peavy) vs Dodgers
        I like this side of the RL, getting a plus number with the majors best starter facing a rookie unknown who's been hit pretty hard...Pads will only need to get 2 or 3, and you gotta think that is available against Kung Pao...

1 Unit Each

GL :thumbs:
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 06-07-2007, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Don't see how Old Man Mussina can be a big road fav the way he's been serving 'em up this year to the tune of an era near 7....AND he's been rocked by the light-hitting sox already once this year.....really should been a pick'em IMO...another Yankee line with a little odor to it....gotta take the home dog.
          No Jeter, no Posada :thumbs:

Hope they get it in...

Comment

Fading the awful Rangers and Loe....Detroit is the major's top hitting team...Tejas is near the bottom in overall hitting AND pitching...anytime I can get this matchup on a fairly low number with a slight starters advantage to Detroit...seems like the right side to me.
            agree with ya 100% gl tonight:beerbang:
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

3-1 so far today, only missing the Jays...really shoulda hit that Red Sox play harder...anyway, 3 more tonight...

Padres RL +111 (Peavy) vs Dodgers
              I like this side of the RL, getting a plus number with the majors best starter facing a rookie unknown who's been hit pretty hard...Pads will only need to get 2 or 3, and you gotta think that is available against Kung Pao...

1 Unit Each

Like Em all....GL.

Comment

Thanks guys...Tigers tearing a strip off the Rangers again...LOL :beerbang:

Comment

freaking padres messing my night up!!!!! thats 4 ml over 200 i have lost but didnt post.....

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Shiner likes the Shiner, Texas.

How about that Friday card? I usually hate interleague wagering...but at first drunk glance, Friday looks good.. I've put in 6 big plays already. It might be a 1:30 am buzz...but these games really stood out...although I can't verbalize it right now.

Colorado? As a dog against Balt? Francis over Traschel in a heartbeat...better bats too...
                    Mets? Another dog...but as a top 3 NL team? Tigers rocked Texas...big deal....Mets take this win.
                    Angels? Against a "kinda better" STL team playing average NL teams...Angels are a small fav? This ANA team is owning the stronger AL, and could very well be the best team in the AL....I really thought this would be a -150. Crazy...STL has been **** all year. And Colon against 10-loss Wells???
                    Brewers? Texas fade..another low number the way that the Rangers have pitched..and the Brewers have been an NL top team.

Dbacks? Zona one of the hottest teams in mlb. Boston..not so much lucky to get the Schilling win...feels like Becketts first loss...Zona big dog at home...wow.
                    Jays? +185? LOL. sick. Haven't seen them close to this big of a dog all year....Jays will bring their AL bats and win an over game. LA not exactly playing -200 ball.

GL
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 06-08-2007, 01:09 AM.

Comment

holy ****-- i go to bed and padres down 5-1 just woke up and saw they won wow that helped my ml bet.. i will look at plays later after my meetings this mornings

Comment

yes shiner texas!
                        La of AA looks good, and i will fade my home team rangers anytime i can get it at this price, they are freaking awful, there is talk about trading everyone, its ugly here and its going to get worse, there schedule before the all star break is brutal, they may be 25-28 games below .500 before the all star game.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner Dunkelweizen View Post
                          there is talk about trading everyone,
                          We'll take Vernon's buddy, Michael Young! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X