No announcement yet.

BlueTooth's MLB Season Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games are getting pretty tough. Dogs are not barking, favs are covering, and many teams have begun to put it on coast control and hard to see how long these pitchers will go. Been VERY COLD lately so tread lightly

1 unit

Dodgers vs giants u7 -110
    Blue Jays +105
    Royals -105
    Astros +125

Best of luck!

Comment

• Tailing you.

Good Luck!

Horf!n:thumbs:
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

• 2-1-1 Night Horfin. Should have been a 3-1 night!

2 units

Braves +105
        Brewers +110
        Cubs +110
        Astros +100
        D Backs +115

Best of luck!

Comment

• 2 units

White sox +100
          White sox ff +110
          D backs vs twins u7.5 -110

Best of luck!

Comment

• Again!:thumbs:
            a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
            Sides: +17.4 units
            Totals: +0 units
            In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
            Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

• 2 units

Boston vs Tampa Bay u7.5 -105
              Indians +105
              Cubs +105
              Astros -110
              Dodgers -250

1 unit parlay to win 1.3

Brewers
              Dodgers
              Last edited by BlueTooth3; 09-24-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• 2 units

Braves +110

Best of luck!

Comment

• Updated Standings: 362-354 -$3,513
                  Sides: 285-285 -$2,428
                  Totals: 77-69 -$1,085

Man that was a tough season. It is hard, very very hard to stay true to your methods and try not to force a play. I was doing pretty damn good until the last month of the season. I am a big dog bettor and find little value in playing large favs, and when the favs started covering, I hit a dry spell. Very excited for next season, going to try and be more disciplined with my plays and not forcing a play...BUT FIRST, THE PLAYOFFS!!!

2 units

A's -110

I wanted to take the Royals, I really did. But I can not help but continue to remember just how Detroit dominated them at the K when they were playing for first place. The Royals were not ready for that big series and it showed. The Tigers gave the Royals every chance to win the division but the Royals were not ready. They finished Aug and Sept 15-12 at home and 7-6 in September, so I do not believe the K has a great home field advantage. I do believe that place will be rocking pretty loud but I just dont see where the Royals will take advantage of Lester. Lester is not only playing for his postseason stats, but for a PAYDAY! He wants to get paid and I see him throwing another playoff gem tonight. The A's stumbled into the playoffs but they got there. THIS IS THE GAME THEY WANTED TO PLAY. Playoff experienced team and I feel they do enough to get the 3-1 win tonight. BEST OF LUCK!

Comment

• 2 units

San Francisco vs Pittsburgh u6.5 -110

Best of luck!

Comment

• 2 units

Tigers +110

Best of luck!

Comment

• 2 units

Giants vs Nationals u7 -115

Best of luck

Comment

• 3 units

Dodgers vs cards u6

Comment

• 2 units

Dodgers -105

Best of luck!

Comment

• 2 units

Royals vs Orioles u7 +105...wrote this up last night and locked it in!

I firmly believe that both of these divisional series's will go back to pitching and low scoring games. This is a Kansas City team that has scored 24 runs in the postseason and the Orioles who have scored 21 good for the 1 and 2 in runs scored and top two teams hitting for average who are still remaining. So why only a line of 7? James Shields has been solid all year long and was great against the A's. Tillman battled through 5 tough innings against the Tigers line up but wont face anything like the Tigers line up.

Both teams have been SOLID and the BIG 3 for the Royals will be super tough to score against and I would even go so far to call them a BIG 5 with the addition of Finnegan and Duffy out of the pen. They have the edge in nearly every at bat as I would take any rightie against Jones or Cruz when the arms are coming 98+ and that isnt taking anything away from Jones or Cruz, I just feel pitching will win in the divisional series's. The Orioles bullpen has also rose to the occasion and ANDREW MILLER will be the key to getting to the World Series. That man is filthy and he will not have any trouble getting out lefties or righties.

Runs will have to be scored early as we have both teams that can put up 0's late in the game. With the total being set at 7 and +money on the U, combined with 91% on the over, I love the under here. I fully expect Shields to live up to the big game stage and Tillman to go 5 or 6 solid and turn it over to the pen. Expect a 3-1 or 3-2 game, not sure who wins but I do expect the runs to be at a premium. Supposed to be raining tomorrow night in Baltimore and temps in the 40's mixed with a 70% chance of rain, got to love the UNDER even more!

Best of luck!

Comment

• 2 units

Royals -110

Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X