Sunday Funday MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Funday MLB

Continued a solid week with another 2-0 yesterday for +2.46, despite the Astros not having a closer!
    11-2 for the week at +10.54.

Another two-fer for my Sunday pleasure ... although the second game is a likely rainout.

Miami +115 - This is a tough call because both Koehler and Gee have been pitching very well, and both offenses are scoring runs. But I'm taking the Marlins just because of the dog price.

Minn. + 146 - Up until his last start, Gibson has been a big surprise. Of all the aces pitching today (Price, Tanaka, Wainwright, Shields, Teheran), I think Verlander is vulnerable. Verlander has gone over 450 already, and I don't think his arm is the same anymore. Plus, Gibson is like No.5 on the list for most run support (6.75 per), and the Twins are still at the start of a long homestand and have nowhere to go but wait out the rain. Detroit moves on to Chicago. I just think this is the Twins chance to steal one off Verlander, if ever. But it probably gets rained out ... after I wrote this long winded essay.

GL All!
Working...
X