• Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday 6/17

ytd 266-254 (+51.95 units)

Phillies +119
    Pirates +125
    Orioles/D'Backs under 4.5 (1st 5 innings) -120

2 units each

Thinking Verlander may have a slight letdown after pitching the no hitter, and the Phils aren't the team to lose concentration against.

Hopping back on the Pirates. Last night the White Sox were able to pull off a rare win with an obvious pitching advantage, but today they're back to facing a lefty. As i've said in the past, I'm not a huge fan of playing on Duke, but the White Sox are putrid vs LHP.

Burres has been solid for Baltimore, but has not pitched a full 6 innings yet in any start. Webb is normally solid as well. Don't trust the bullpens in this one, but I'm looking for a good 5 innings from each starter, and hopefully 4 or less runs.

A'holes -138

2 units

Comment

A'Holes? Athletics? Angels? Astros?

A number of teams could qualify...lol...

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        A'Holes? Athletics? Angels? Astros?

A number of teams could qualify...lol...

GL!
        Ya seriously for the stoners on here its a modern day mystery to who everyones playing with these crazy nicknames i mean how in the world is the Fs the oakland A's?

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
          Ya seriously for the stoners on here its a modern day mystery to who everyones playing with these crazy nicknames i mean how in the world is the Fs the oakland A's?
          LMAO....:beerbang:

GL...today stifler

Comment

LOL sorry.....It's the A's.

I figured since the Astros game had already started, that the only one left was the A's. Forgot about the Angels, LOL. But yea, it's the A's.

Comment

phi gives 5 in the 7th...:bang:

Happy Fathers day Stif...:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X