June 19th KC owes me money bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 19th KC owes me money bases with flmmkrz

Well the rest and recharge plan fizzled out cause my Cards pick yesterday went sideways and im pissed about it. KC is paying me back today with my favorite fade machine on the mound...

Cards- 142 to win 4 units

My biggest play of the year so far, not the safest bet around but Elarton is straight out fade material for me and KC is payin me back for yesterday. Cards should've won last night if Encarnacion would've come thru with bases juiced twice. Perez is past his best before date but he can still pitch a bit, if they continue to walk Pujols and load bases Elarton doesnt have the same goods to bail himself out. Wells flat out reeks as well but I expect him to last longer than he did last time out and his spot in the rotations in jeoprady so if he's got any pride he'll look to bounce back against the team that shelled him. Elarton should spot him enough of a lead to get himself comfortable. Rivalry game I can't see the cards getting shut down this series, I dont want to be having to double it up against Meche tommorrow :nuts: So send some good vibes to STL tonight everyone :beerbang:

Baltimore +230 x 1 unit

Peavy is a flat out stud, has to be in the top 5 pitchers going but that hitting line up should never warrant this price. When all it'll take is one lucky cut to knock it outta the park and the pads bats to whiff all game long like we know they're capable for this to be a winner it's worth a flyer.

Toronto + 117 x 1 unit

Penny is the better pitcher going in this one no question but McGowans pitching very well for the jays as well. Pennys numbers are impressive on the road but he is more likely to give up runs on the road vs at home where McGowan is stronger at home. I will gladly take the jay bats with McGowan at + odds than the old pathetic batting dodgers line up with Penny with chalk in this spot. Dodgers splits as a line up show them weaker vs rhp'ing and weaker on the road. 2 factors in play today. Both teams have strong pens.

Minny -130 to win 1 unit

Didn't think I'd see a day when I could get Johan for this price but it's here. Mets got a nice win yesterday and beat up on Rincon as well as hitting Silva a bit but the team isn't all the way out of its slump to me until its strung together a few nice wins. They win tonight and I will be more convinced but they're gonna need to show me so i'll lay the chalk with the best of the last few years. Santana hasn't gotten some of the luck and support he's had in the past but he's not all of a sudden a bad pitcher. Sosa seems at his worst against patient line ups, ATL has some patient bats, dodgers full of vets both hammered him. Minny has some guys who should be able to wait him out. Beltran and Delgado have both had success vs Santana in the past but Beltrans not 100% and has been brutal at the plate as of late while Delgado isn't nearly as disciplined at the plate as he was in years past when he put up those solid numbers.

Marlins -102 to win 1 unit

all about the splits. Chisox are brutal vs lefties, are brutal period and have a terrible pen. Dtrains been awful at home this year but his career stats indicate that he is a very capable home yard pitcher. Florida hits lefties well, Danks isn't as solid on the road. While the fish dont have much of a pen either, trains a workhorse and should go long enough to make it a non issue.

Yanks -160 to win 1 unit

Moose has put together a couple solid outings after a rocky string. While the rox are a solid road squad they are going to be in tough at coors with the way the yanks are swinging their bats countering with Fogg. Fogg out deueled Schill in his last start but this isn't at Fenway this is at coors where he's rocking a devilish 6.66 era. Worth mentioning that 6.66 was put up against the likes of SD, SF, AZ, HOU. If those brutal hitting line ups can torch him for that kind of era what are the yanks going to do to him?

BoSox -127 to win 1 unit

Hudsons never had great numbers vs the bosox and his last start vs them showed he's not likely to start now. The sox bats may be struggling some but Beckett won't need much of a cushion and the bullpen is more than solid enough to pull out his work for him. Small price to pay for the better sp'er, better bats and better pen.

M's - 117 to win 1 unit

M's finally back home and got a day off. Well needed and deserved. This one is a match up thing, Gorz is the better pitcher going into this one but Pitt struggles vs rhp'ing while the M's feast on lefties. The M's have the better hitting line up and the better pen. Small price to pay for all this again.

Huge card for ya filmer.....GL:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

well pinnys f'in killin me,

They had thompson listed last night so I took the bet at -150 to win 4 units, then this morning they switched it to Wells, so I got the better line at -142 to win 4 units, now they've got Thompson up, they need to make up their damn minds. Either way I've got over 2k tied up on this game, one them is gonna be voided but its scary looking at your pending bets and seeing that much sitting on the cards lol

Comment

Congrats on your cards wager:beerbang:

Comment

whew needed the cards to come thru and they did.

Cards +4
          Baltimore -1
          TO -1
          Minny + 1
          Marlins + 1
          Yanks -1.6
          BoSox + 1
          M's -1.17

4-4, +2.23 units

Comment

had -3.2 units the other night from the stl loss.

just to update my record over the 2 days thats

4-5, -.97 units

Comment

Working...
            X