Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

MLB YTD: 184-159, +30.52 Units

Finally a good winning day yesterday going 4-1. Lots of big favs today...I'll bite on two of 'em.

A's RL -114 (Haren) vs Reds - 1 Unit
    Haren is only the best pitcher in the AL right now. He hasn't given up more than 3 runs in ANY start this year. Cincy is horrible, but coming off a win in Oakland yesterday. Don't see the A's losing 2 in a row with their ace on the hill against these Reds. A's have also been scoring some runs as of late (last night excluded), so I'll take a chance on the RL...no way I can lay -250.

Tigers -175 (Bonderman) vs Nats - 2 Units
    Tigers have been scoring at will....that offense is sick, with Sheff leading the way. See more of the same tonight as they absolutely ******* kill left-handed pitching. Bonderman solid all year...and unbeaten.

Royals -108 (Meche) vs Cards - 1 Unit
    Meche has been nothing but superb all year...great signing (wish he woulda chose the Jays). With similar records, and the big advantage on the mound, I don't see why the AL team shouldn't be a substantial -130 favourite here instead of a pick'em...but the public hates KC. I'll take the value on Meche.

Cubs -122 (Marquis) vs Rangers (Loe) - 1 Unit
    Fading Loe....he has been **** all year, and one good start against the Pirates should not make him and the brutal Rangers a near pick'em in this one, IMO.

GL...really looking at taking some of that rediculous Philly action...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 06-20-2007, 09:45 AM.

Not on any of those Leaf...but I do like DRiot...let's hurt the man today! GL :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

LOVE the Royals play.
      GL tonight JML!
      If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

GL...today Johnny.

Comment

Gl JML
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks guys....

Adding...

Royals -113 (Meche)
            vs Cards - 1 Unit
            Doubling up on the Royals with a little JB tail. I liked it, now I love it for two units.

Giants +125 (Zito) vs Brewers - 1/2 Unit
            Tailing Stif and JB for some afternoon action @ work...

Braves +116 (Carlyle) vs Red Sox - 1 Unit
            Liking Atlanta's healthy bats to come alive against Tavares....live dog @ home tonight.

GL

Comment

with you on 3 games today, and not against you on any so GL and lets cash em !!

Comment

BOL today JML!
                :thumbs:
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

GL JML. I liked the Giants too but couldnt get myself to do it without Bonds in the lineup and the way Brewers are hitting. But Zito will be Zito eventually, in my opinion, so maybe he will start turning things around in this game.

:beerbang:

Comment

GL JML! Although I wouldn't lay -114 with Oakland -1.5, at least you're not laying -1.5 -130. :thumbs:

Comment

Glad to see Oakland bailed you out JML!

Comment

gl today JML.... like the royals as well
                        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                        X