• Show
Clear All

• JB's MLB Wednesday

YTD 114-98 (+29.43)
    Pending Plays:
    Arizona Diamondbacks to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
    Milwaukee Brewers to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
    Cleveland Indians to win the AL Pennant (+1200) - 1 unit

This is a big day for me....got some I really like and playing some methods that have worked for me real well this year. Will see how it plays out

San Francisco (+132) Vs. Milwaukee It has been for ever since I have played an NL team it feels. Of course this is not an interleague game...LOL. Backing San Fran at this price with their ace on the hill (Zito) to avoid a sweep. Simple as that. Falls under one of those "methods" that has been working well for me.

Boston (-121) Vs. Atlanta Playing Boston again after cashing with them last night. Feel they are much better then ATL and at this low price I can't pass up the AL team.

Kansas City (-115) Vs. St. Louis 5 Units This is a very big play for me. I have rarley gone above 2 units this year....but I LOVE this one. I get the feeling I am probably looking at this with by Royal Blue and White glasses....but if so call me a sucker. Meche has been outstanding, Wellemeyer has been horriable. I have to back my Royals in this one and will do so with 5 units on the a line that I thought might be -150....instead I am getting -115

Baltimore (+132) Vs. San Diego Kinda falls under a method. I don't think Baltimore will get swept by SD...so I will take em tonight at +132 (good value I think) and if it loses then I will double up tomorrow.

Seattle (-125) Vs. Pittsburgh 2 units Same as Baltimore...but I lost with Seattle yesterday. Will go 2 units today and if it loses I will play double up with them tomorrow

There you have it....my entire "hanging on the edge" card for todays MLB card. We shall see what happens!

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Going to fire out a little 2-Team Parlay to boot:

Kansas City (-115) Vs. St. Louis
    Baltimore/San Diego OVER 7 (-115)
    I just get the feeling the Bal/SD game will go over with ALL the stats and the two pitchers records pointing to an UNDER...I gotta play the OVER. Not enough guts to actually play it outright so I will parlay it with the Royals.

1 unit to win 2.4 units

Comment

GL..today JB...Like KC today.

Comment

Gl JB
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

BOL on the day JB
          :thumbs:
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

gl tonight JB....lets go ROYALS!!
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Royals really cost me big....guess thats just the way it works. They coulda won but they did not....what do you do?

3-3 (-3.43)

YTD 117-101 (+26.00)
              Pending Plays:
              Arizona Diamondbacks to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
              Milwaukee Brewers to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
              Cleveland Indians to win the AL Pennant (+1200) - 1 unit

Comment

Working...
              X