6/20 Mlb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/20 Mlb

Looking to start a little bit of a consistant streak and looking to posting my plays to help keep me accountable.

Los Angeles Dodgers +1.5 -145 to win 1 unit

The Dodgers are playing good ball lately and Toronto is not. I know that Halladay is on the mound and look for him to have a good game, but the Dodgers have some speed at the top of the lineup and some power in the middle. Look for them to squeeze out a few runs and Toronto to continue it's offensive inefficiency tonight.

Detroit Tigers +0.5 1st 5 innings -110 to win 4 units

Yes that is the line I got. 5Dimes had a horrible line up for the 1st 5 innings on this game. Right now the line is Detroit -0.5 -135 and Detroit +0.5 -130. I like the Tigers to play well tonight. But this is mostly a value play on the bad line.

New York Yankees -155 to win 1 unit

Saw this one coming. I expect the bats make an appearance tonight against the lefty. Also look for some of that patented Yankees patience to come out and force the starter out relativly early and they should be able to beat up on some middle relief.

San Diego Padres -133 to win 2 units

The fathers at home playing solid ball against the Orioles not alot to say. Low line for a solid team at home. I'll jump on for a couple.

I'm playing a small if-win or push off of the Detroit first half play:

Oregon State Beavers -150 to win 1 unit

Like a solid, rested OSU team to beat a tired Urvine team. It should be a good one, but the Beavers should be on the winning side in this one.

GL to everybody tonight.

1-0 Tigers. Top 1. 2 on 1 out!

Comment

OSU gets out of a jam in the 1st. 0-0. Bot 1.

Comment

Easy first for Bonderman. 1-0 Detroit. Top 2.

Comment

Eventless 1st inning in Toronto. 0-0. Top 2.

Comment

Working...
          X