Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Thursday Bases***

MLB 303-201-4 +24.49 units

+3.3 units tuesday, didn't have time to post yesterday, but the Twins had no business being that high of a dog! Mets facing Oakland next & still on fade patrol. Should be some value there IMO. Today I'm on.....

Strangers/sCrUBS o10-115

Spankees/Rock-mes u10.5+100

Oreos+100

Rats/M's o9+105

3 units each

Tex/Chi o- Original lean to the Cubs, but I don't like them as a road fave. The Rangers have won 4 of 6, & Padilla is off a big win. What an ace! 5 ip, 6 runs off 12 hits & he gets the win lol. 8 of his last 10 starts have totalled over 10 runs. When he pitches, you can expect nearly 2 hits per inning. I don't think Lilly is a stud either. Yes he's coming off a 8 ip 1 run win, but that was against the anemic Padres offense. In the 3 prior starts, he allowed 17 er including 7 hrs. I like this one to be high offense, hoping for a 5-5 tie in the bottom of the 3rd inning...that would be glorious

Colo/NY o- Clemens off a loss where he pitched 6 innings gave up 2er on 7 hits. He also had 8 ks & walked 1. 5 of the Yankees last 6 road games have gone u11. Lopez is pitching well & opponents aren't scoring much when facing him. I expect another lower scoring game. Lean to the Rockies+1.5, but I'm sticking to the under.

Bedard even over Wells? I'll bite- O's are a scary road team, but Padres 1-5 last 6 at home.

Sea/Pitt o9- IMO the number is a bit low considering Felix's starts since coming off the DL. He has a 6ers in the last 7 games, & has allowed 6 homers in the last 4 games.

@ Houston- 6ip, 12 hits 4er

@ SD- 7ip, 7 hits, 3er

vs Bal- 6ip, 11 hits, 4er

@ LAA- 6ip, 9 hits, 7er.

One solid game vs the Padres doesn't impress me. On the other side, iVeBeenshotinthefoot makes his second start in god knows how long. I think the M's bats come around today- Sexon is 6-12 with 2 hrs last 3 games. I like King Felix & he is capable of pitching a 4 hit game. However, I don't think it's today. Looking into the Rats as well. GLTA- help me out Mr. Jiggs :jiggy:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL..today UnderDog :glass:

Comment

Thanks Low....

BlowJays RL +155

1 unit

Holy Fathers team u3.5+110
      Blow Jays -129
      Rats+2.5-200

.5 to win 2.29 units

1st start of the season for Billingsley, I expect the Jays to get to the pen early... Marcum has been solid at home, with an opposing batters avg of .159...
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL U-doggie...:sm:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

nice call on the yankees under....

Comment

GL UD :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X