June 21st What the hells gotten into the rox bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 21st What the hells gotten into the rox bases with flmmkrz

Well made some money the last couple nights but both nights I was on the yanks and gotten spanked by the rox. They're as hot as a team can get right now and I've always been one to ride a streak but....

yanks - 179 to win 2 units

biting on the heavy chalk and taking the yanks for the 3rd time in a row. It's been discusses enough on the board so no big write up necessary. Comes down to which team is more likely to get to the other pitcher. Can rocket get hit sure, can lopez keep the yanks down for a third straight night. His numbers haven't indicated he can, so show me.

Parlay

O's x M's @+ 189 x 1 unit

Was going to take the O's anyway and wanted to take the M's without the chalk so made it a double. From what I can tell the kid the Bucs are trotting out hasn't even tore up the minors well good luck against one of the toughest hitting line ups from top to bottom in baseball. He doesn't go deep so the pen should come into play for the bucs. As for the O's, the teams underperformed all season but they are very familiar with what wells brings to the table and the line up is full of guys who have hit him well in the past. The O's hit well on the road and match up well with lefties. Bedard continues to pitch very well this season and like Guthrie who pitched yesterday his wins dont indicate how well hes pitched, this is his first go against the pads which should give him the early edge. At almost evens the better bats and better pitcher are a solid price. Cant say I love the O's pen but here's hoping Bedard goes deep into the game.

GL on 50% of those....LOL
    I'm on the M's....:sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Rox continue to roll, just goes to show that it's usually the right play betting on the hot streak.

-3.58 units.... ouch

Comment

+1.89 on the parlay

on the day

1-1, -1.69 units

Comment

Working...
        X