Santo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santo

Listening to the WGN radio feed on MLB gameday audio....have you ever heard these guys? Talk about Homers! LMAO. Ron Santo is like a cheerleader. Everytime there was a cub out with men on base...he's like "on no...nooo!" Darnnit! Or when the get a hit...."YES! way to go Derek!!" LOL...just brutal. Last inning when they had men on base he's giving no actual color commentary whatsoever, all you hear in the background is..."come on....need a base hit right here, come on...base hit..." LMAO...never heard anything like it.

:nuts:

Cubs announcers have always been that way....Harry Carey, Santos and can't remember the other guys names....always cheering instead of calling the game! :nuts:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Yeah...but Harry came off OK and kinda funny when he did it, this was just blatent cheerleading by Santo....worst I've ever heard in any sport...

Comment

I f'n hate dat shiat... thats why I just watch the cbs sportsline gametracker.... much more peaceful, and less stressful :gulp:

what up with the 2nd base pickoff???? how do ya get picked off at 2nd??? :boog:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          I f'n hate dat shiat... thats why I just watch the cbs sportsline gametracker.... much more peaceful, and less stressful :gulp:

what up with the 2nd base pickoff???? how do ya get picked off at 2nd??? :boog:
          Yeah...I was brutal HD....you'd actually hear Santo sigh, and say...NO.... in the background.....too much...

Typical pickoff......SS slid in the backdoor....Marlin was sleeping...

As I type....Kent Homer...tied up/...

I like the Audio...cool to hear other local announcers...(except WGN)

Comment

lad seriously thinkin' pit rl now ....:prtytim:

Comment

Working...
            X