Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dog day afternoon... only 2 tonight

3-0 for the dogs today...:beerbang:

Right now there are only 2 games left on the board, and lookin' at the dogs, as I always like to do.... there is 1 with a "rusty" pitcher (only 1 big league game in 3 years) and 1 with a reliever converted to starter(who has been pitchin' good lately in relief)...Problem is, I can not find any value taking either favorite, and as most know, this interleagin' is a killer, and anything can happen.
    Any input is much appreciated.

:beer2:

I like Marcum & Toronto to get the win. Billingsley will likely have a low pitch count, & after Kuo's debacle of an outing last night, the Dodgers pen could be limited. Jays get to him early & it's trouble.... Marcum has pitched well lately, especially at home (2.93 era & .159 opp bat avg at home). I played the RL +155, & have the ml in a small parlay

I also like the Pitt/Sea over, but it's scary considering how good Felix can be. However, he has a 6 era in his last 7 starts & has allowed 6 homers in the last 4 games. IMO Seattle should be able to get some runs as well... JMO, GL whatever you decide :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

another interesting stat that yo & S&B have been tracking: a team that scores 10 or more, are under 30% W-L, the next day... tor won 12-1 last night...:beer2:
      Last edited by homedawg; 06-21-2007, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        another interesting stat that yo & S&B have been tracking: a team that scores 10 or more, are under 30% W-L, the next day... tor won 12-1 last night...:beer2:

dat worked again....

Comment

Working...
        X