June 22nd Yanks suck bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 22nd Yanks suck bases with flmmkrz

Hit a solid parlay yesterday and still came out with a loss as the yanks pull the weekend no show. Much respect to the rox for gaming but that payroll and shutdown is disgusting. Upwards and onwards...:beerbang:

no time for write ups today sorry:

Phils + 100 x 1 unit
    Cubbies -104 to win 1 unit
    Minny + 106 x 1 unit
    Rox + 111 x 1 unit
    Dodgers - 137 to win 1 unit
    Braves - 135 to win 1 unit
    Rangers - 114 to win 1 unit
    BoSox - 126 to win 1 unit
    M's -104 to win 1 unit
    Yanks -112 to win 1 unit

hows that for a freakin card, didnt realize I made so many plays lol. Plenty of value out there today :sm: :cheer: :boom:

"yanks suck" in the title, and another Yankee play on the card. LOL. With Igawa of all people!

GL...I like most of 'em! :thumbs:

Comment

lol I know but the price pretty much forced my hand. Will likely be another case of yanks costing me money but against the giants I'm willing to take this price everytime its out there.

Comment

Love the Doggers and Rangers too Filmer....Action!:beerbang: GL
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          lol I know but the price pretty much forced my hand. Will likely be another case of yanks costing me money but against the giants I'm willing to take this price everytime its out there.
          Yeah...pretty low price for them bats...but the Giants have a huge advantage on the mound, and are at home. Who knows...it's a no play for me, but I sure wouldn't be on the Yanks if I had to play it.

I'd say GL with the play, but I hate the Yanks....so GL with the rest! LOL

:thumbs:

Comment

if I weren't betting on them I'd want the yanks to keep losing too. Fawkers only seem to lose when I back them tho

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Yeah...pretty low price for them bats...but the Giants have a huge advantage on the mound, and are at home. Who knows...it's a no play for me, but I sure wouldn't be on the Yanks if I had to play it.

I'd say GL with the play, but I hate the Yanks....so GL with the rest! LOL

:thumbs:
              Those same bats that scored a total of like 5 runs in 3 games at Coors??

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                Those same bats that scored a total of like 5 runs in 3 games at Coors??
                lol, yup but Arod may put up 5 by himself tonight. Thats how annoying that line up is.

Comment

I agree that the Yanks bats will bounce back just fine. The Rockies took 2 of 3 at Fenway just a week ago, and the only reason they didn't sweep that series was because of a great performance by Wakefield and then the Boston bullpen limiting Colorado to 1 run in a 2-1 victory.

Rockies pitching limited the mighty Red Sox bats to just 5 runs in those 3 games too, and the world didn't jump on the Red Sox about how bad they sucked....and then the Sox bats bounced back just fine, taking 5 of the next 6, averaging about 6.5 runs per game.

Truth is the Rockies are the hottest team in either league right now. So many people like bashing the Yankees so much (media included), that they'll overlook the fact that the Rockies are beating everyone right now, not just the Yanks, and take every chance they get to comment on how much the yanks suck, which I don't blame them for, LOL....but in reality the Yanks were red hot prior to that series, and to think the pathetic Giants are also going to lay the wood to em every night isn't too realistic IMO....so therefore getting the Yanks at almost a pick em against one of the worst teams in baseball is probably at the very least a good value, although I haven't even really looked at the game yet to form a solid opinion for myself either way.

GL tonight :beerbang:

Comment

Quite a bit if Igawa bashing......
                    I know he sucked at the beginning of the year but once the Yanks sent him down he WAS good in the minors: In those six appearances, the 27-year-old went 3-3 with a 2.65 ERA and struck out 33 over 34 innings. I mean maybe he got something figured out.....
                    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

bought out of my dodgers play, line movements scared me off

Comment

fawk me I shoot myself in the foot at least once a week with buying out a winner. How bout them rox, get the job done hand off to the closer who has been money until I lay the money down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                          Hit a solid parlay yesterday and still came out with a loss as the yanks pull the weekend no show. Much respect to the rox for gaming but that payroll and shutdown is disgusting. Upwards and onwards...:beerbang:

no time for write ups today sorry:

Phils + 100 x 1 unit WIN + 1 unit
                          Cubbies -104 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit
                          Minny + 106 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit
                          Rox + 111 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit
                          Dodgers - 137 to win 1 unit BOUGHT OUT
                          Braves - 135 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.35 units
                          Rangers - 114 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit
                          BoSox - 126 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit
                          M's -104 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.04 units
                          Yanks -112 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

hows that for a freakin card, didnt realize I made so many plays lol. Plenty of value out there today :sm: :cheer: :boom:
                          updating:

5-4, +.61 units

Comment

Working...
                          X