June 25th good riddance to interleague play bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 25th good riddance to interleague play bases with flmmkrz

Turned interleague around over the last few days but still glad to see it gone

Interesting sched today, chance to make some money on the dogs if you got the stones for it :glass:

Nats + 182 x 1 unit

With the way the braves are hitting would you wanna lay - 130 on them let alone the - 180 + this games carrying??? Bergmanns record didn't indicate it but he was lights out before he was put on the dl. He faced the braves twice this year already and shut them down and they were swinging the bats a lot better during those games you can safely assume. Hudsons had his success vs the nats as well but at these odds how do I not take the value on the nats???

A's + 173 x 1 unit

Another game where the value is all over the road team. Sabathia is a stud but Gaudin is having a great season himself and has put up very good numbers on the road this season. Sabathias the better pitcher but it's quite possible both pitchers shut down the others line ups in this match up. Neither team is swinging the bats greatly at the moment. The talent offensivly is with the tribe no question but the talent with the pen is with the A's. At this price, it's worth the flyer on a solid A's team.

tbay -126 to win 1 unit

laying chalk with the rays, didn't think i'd see the day but gimme a lefty vs the chisox match up and most days you'll see me fade the sox. Howell has been solid at home in his minimal starts and while has hasn't faced the strongest of competition, he isn't facing it here either. Howell has last longer in both his home starts vs his road starts which will be key as it'll avoid the weak front end of his bullpen. Tbay is still hitting left handed pitching well and Danks has proven to be hittable this season. The sox themselves have a weak pen and if he continues to go 3,4,5 innings tops like he has in his last few starts the rays should have a nice edge in this match up.

Jays -133 to win 1 unit

2 hot teams going at it but one hot team gets its ace on the mound and the other is missing its best bat. Doesnt hurt that docs owned Hunter and in limited bats most of the twinkies line up. If Cirillos the big worry i'll take my chances on the jays.

I really like the way Weavers pitching right now but I cant at this price take him over the bosox. I would like to fade Lackey with his injured shoulder but he could be off and the royals may still not take advantage of it. Maroth is a tempting fade but pitchers coming over from the AL can go on a tear so im hesitant at the price on the mets. Tigers x mets parlay may still be an option for me.

GL all:beerbang: :spin: :boom:
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 06-25-2007, 01:40 PM.

late addition

Rox -110 to win 1 unit

Im surprised I didn't get on this last night but for whatever reason I overlooked it. Francis has been lights out and the rox if not for some very good pitching by McGowan have been otherwise hitting well. Marquis continues to have a solid season I just cannot see it lasting. Hopefully the rox can get to him today.

Comment

fawk me I want interleague back

rox - 1.1 units
      tbay -1.26 units
      A's - 1 unit
      Nats - 1 unit

Jays + 1 unit

1-4, - 3.36 units

Of course the dog I get scared off of is the one that comes thru and after my tirade about not betting for or against the rox I do so again and they cost me AGAIN. I hate that shyt hole team. I hate fuentes for losing only 2 games this year and having me be on the losing side both times and Im not too happy with myself right now for betting them again

Comment

Working...
      X