total 25-32 +1042

cle -118

GLTA

Gl HD
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Homer.....no need for a broom after lastnight!:sm:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks BF & JP:beerbang:

JP, No homer here, But I managed to win the last 3 days tribe games
        (cle +120, oak +160, cle -118= 3-0 +380)

Nice to start the day off with the win, 1-0 +100, now I can play with the books $:

CWS/TBD, wasn't gonna play this game until I found out M.Hudson, is gonna be behind the plate...... The home teams are 4-13 this year with MH behind the plate..... CWS has not lost a game in 4 years, and TBD hasnt won a game in 3 years with MH behind the plate. He must be a CWS fan, and Dont like the home crowd! Look at the hitting for both teams, CWS has an advantage goin' against the LH, vs TBD goin' against the RH... Home/Away W-L Even. Edge To CWS, Hitting, Starter, & Pen Tonight...
        I talked myself into it:

CWS +120

Comment

GL..today H-Dawg...

Nice clev series plays:beerbang:
          I finally got on the rightside today.

Comment

GL HD.... I'll be fading TB every time they are faves
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks L' & UD:beerbang:

R-U-Ready For Some Football?

tor +4.5 (cfl @6:30est)

:prtytim:
              Last edited by homedawg; 06-28-2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                Thanks BF & JP:beerbang:

JP, No homer here, But I managed to win the last 3 days tribe games
                (cle +120, oak +160, cle -118= 3-0 +380)

Nice to start the day off with the win, 1-0 +100, now I can play with the books $:

CWS/TBD, wasn't gonna play this game until I found out M.Hudson, is gonna be behind the plate...... The home teams are 4-13 this year with MH behind the plate..... CWS has not lost a game in 4 years, and TBD hasnt won a game in 3 years with MH behind the plate. He must be a CWS fan, and Dont like the home crowd! Look at the hitting for both teams, CWS has an advantage goin' against the LH, vs TBD goin' against the RH... Home/Away W-L Even. Edge To CWS, Hitting, Starter, & Pen Tonight...
                I talked myself into it:

CWS +120
                Like the numbers you got there, but the one thing that worries me is that the numbers could be just status quo as to the fact that TB has sucked so bad since forever, and the White Sox were good for the last 2 years (prior to this season i mean), that similar results could be expected with any given umpire for both teams when looking at the last few years.

Granted not winning at all or losing at all for 3 or 4 years with any certain ump still stands out as unusual....but it's just something that crossed my mind without actually looking any more into it.

GL with it

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  Like the numbers you got there, but the one thing that worries me is that the numbers could be just status quo as to the fact that TB has sucked so bad since forever, and the White Sox were good for the last 2 years (prior to this season i mean), that similar results could be expected with any given umpire for both teams when looking at the last few years.

Granted not winning at all or losing at all for 3 or 4 years with any certain ump still stands out as unusual....but it's just something that crossed my mind without actually looking any more into it.

GL with it
                  I understand that, but the fact that the home teams are 4-13 this year? Also the fact that he just called the CWS/TBD game yesterday???? Just playin' with tha books $$$ on that 1...

Comment

GL HD
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks Q :beerbang:

was hopin' to get more, but the books aint movin', even with all the ari action:

lad +125

Comment

dammit, their chargin' extra to the fav betters, and reducin' the doggie line......

stl (rl) -115

Comment

stl ppd... dammit:guzzle:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                            Thanks L' & UD:beerbang:

R-U-Ready For Some Football?

tor +4.5 (cfl @6:30est)

:prtytim:

Comment

Marvin Hudson

I like when that happens, and like it more when I go 3-0 +345 on mlb, and to top it off, got the W with the Toronto Argonauts.....:victory:

Comment

Working...
                              X