June 28th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 28th bases with flmmkrz

Rough night last night as I got caught chasing and it burnt me.

Just one play for me today

Phils - 149 to win 2 units

The way dogs are hitting I should prolly be on the reds but Eaton save for one performance vs the giants of all teams has been solid at home this year. Belisle has nice road numbers but when looking over the teams he got Oakland during a cold run, gave up 5 to the rox, shut down houston who blows, got major run support vs cleveland tho he gave up 4 and 10 hits so it could've been way worse and the pads laid a beating on him. In his one start vs the phils they hit him very well and the phils bats are hot right now. If the phils get the pitching they shouldn't have any problems getting runs and winning this game. Doesnt hurt that the phils are hitting rhp'ing to the tune of .277 and are better at home than on the road.

Technically I have another play but it's a live in game play so I wont count it to my record:

Caught Texas + 2.5 @ 2.9 x 1 unit when they were down 3 nothing. Hoping for a comeback or at least for them to shut the door now.

still ice cold. Detroit manages to tack on another couple runs and wins it by 3

Comment

Phils win + 2 units

Comment

Working...
      X