Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ya'll think about Reds +141 tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya'll think about Reds +141 tonight?

Hey Now........

Been lookin around and found these 2handicappers making it look like a shot @ +141.... What do ya'll think?

Tony George
    Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies (MLB) - Jun 28, 2007 7:05 PM EDT
    Play: Money Line: 143 Cincinnati Reds Play Title: Courtesy of Tony George Sports
    Like the Reds as a road dog with Belisle on the hill, who is a much better hurler away from home versus at home, which is rare. Adam Eaton's ERA of almost 6 at home should provide some run support for the Reds tonight as well in support of their pitching staff. The Reds took one last night 9-6 from the Phillies and this is a rubber match with this series tied at 1-1. The Reds bullpen on the road has been better than at home with an overall ERA of 3.98, better the Philles home pen by almost a run and half. Good spot to stretch out a sizable dog in a high scoring game which should provide the Reds a better than average spot to grab some extra dollars on the moneyline.
    Free Play on the Reds.

My baseball run is now at 7-1 my last 8 and 5 in a row
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chris Copeland
    Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies (MLB) - Jun 28, 2007 7:05 PM EDT
    Play: Money Line: 143 Cincinnati Reds Play Title: Cope$ Free Play
    Tonight, let's take the Reds to get it done in Philly. Matt Belise gets the nod for Cincinatti and looked very strong his last outing pitching 6.0 innings of 4 hit ball and only surrendering 1 ER. Adam Eaton goes for the Phils and he got absolutely rocked his last start giving up 6 ER in only 5.1 innings. Look for the Reds to get back on track tonight and pick up the win. Free Play on Reds
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

GL, im on the other side but i've been cold overall since IL so I could be a solid fade.

Comment

worth a shot, if you need action on that game. No play for me... GL :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Guys....off to work......

Got enough action tonight, i'll skip this mighty DOG.

Good Luck tonight Guys
        In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
        The Grateful Dead..........
        "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Working...
        X