X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Turdsday 6/28

ytd 294-287 (+50.67 units)

LA Dodgers +126

Fading Johnson coming off the injury. Pitching with a herniated disk sounds painful, and if it comes down to the pens, I prefer LA's over Arizona's.

LA Dodgers/Arizona over 8.5 +100

Wolf hasn't been very good in his last few starts, and I don't see Johnson being lights out or lasting terribly long (like I mentioned) with the disk thing. Also they're playing in a hitters ballpark....even though it seems many people overlook Arizona's yard when talking about the parks that are favorable to hitters.

Reds +141

Can't believe I'm backing this horrible team to win 2 straight, but the game looks alot like a toss up to me, and the Phils could get caught looking ahead to their double header with the Mets tomorrow in this spot. Nice value on the Reds IMO if nothing else.

Colorado +150

How the horrible Astros can be -160 is beyond my comprehension. Rockies are cold, having lost 6 straight, but still, I like their offense's chances of getting a few timely hits much more than those of the pathetic Astros, who really can only count on Berkman and Lee. God the rest of that line up is bad. Prior to yesterday, the Houston bullpen was getting completely rocked, and their better guys all threw yesterday, some of them 2 innings. Another game that looks like a toss up to me, and +150 on what I see as a coin flip is something I'll take just about every time.

2 units each

GL Stif:beerbang: I 86'd the reds arleady, but still considerin' dem rox!

Comment

LMFAO @ Colorado's defense. Worst I think I've ever seen. That's 2 times this week those same nitwits cost me a winner. Hope they **** the bed tonight and roll in it :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X