DODGERS (+135) = *2 Units

YANKEES RL -1.5 (-120) = *2.4 Units

METS RL -1.5 (+110) = *2 Units

DEVIL RAYS (-130) = *2.6 Units

REDS/PHILLIES - OVER 10.5 (-120) = *2.4 Units

-DADDY D
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Sorry about those Yankees man, it's honestly painful to watch them play baseball. They were up 4-2 and had bases loaded w/ 1 out. A-rod has a horrid at-bat and ground into a DP to end the 7th. Right then the game was over for them. I mean there are 2 innings left but Torre doesn;t really know how to manage this team and would be a miracle to see them come back and win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
      Sorry about those Yankees man, it's honestly painful to watch them play baseball. They were up 4-2 and had bases loaded w/ 1 out. A-rod has a horrid at-bat and ground into a DP to end the 7th. Right then the game was over for them. I mean there are 2 innings left but Torre doesn;t really know how to manage this team and would be a miracle to see them come back and win this one.
      not to mention there bullpen blows, and torre doesnt know when to take out his starters.....yanks:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
        not to mention there bullpen blows, and torre doesnt know when to take out his starters.....yanks:bang:
        And to throw salt in our wounds, the game probably won't even be played out due to rain. This team is just plain bad luck. The players on that team don't look at all like they want to win baseball games. O well, what can u do, I guess stay away from this team.

Comment

tied it up for ya bro!!

Comment

goose, you still posting plays?

Comment

goose, you still posting plays?
              Not right now, I'm hangn off ur guy's solid plays....kinda mootchn right now but anyways JETER!!!!!

8-6 Yanks and it's absolutely pooring rain, lol.

Comment

Not right now, I'm hangn off ur guy's solid plays....kinda mootchn right now but anyways JETER!!!!!

8-6 Yanks and it's absolutely pooring rain, lol.

just hope that stupid rule doesnt come into effect where the books take the score of the previous full inning if the game is called.....

Comment

just hope that stupid rule doesnt come into effect where the books take the score of the previous full inning if the game is called.....
                  what?? Not in my book, what book do you use?

Comment

what?? Not in my book, what book do you use?
                    i believe bodog and 5dimes have this rule....

Comment

Yup, Its the new rule around the world:beer2:

Comment

I use BetJam...heres their policy:

Winners and losers are official after five innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4-1/2 innings. If a game is called, or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called.) Monies will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day (unless otherwise specified). We do not recognize suspended games, protest, overturned decisions, etc, for wagering purposes, and all wagers must go the day written, otherwise there is no action and all monies are refunded unless Vegas deems an outcome final for wagering purposes, then BetJamaica will follow Vegas decisions.

Comment

Is this game gona get played or what?

Comment

hopefully....forecast on weather channel says its 76 with light rain.....

Comment

Wait a minute, the game says postponed. So that doesn't count as a wager does it? Only if it is final right?

Comment

Working...
                              X