Florida +110
          Jays +128

2 units each

May have a few more. Not completely sure about a few yet, lol

Comment

cordero freaking sucks ass:bang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Well how about that. 4 straight losses, all on dogs, all by 1 run, 3 of the 4 were of the walkoff variety, and 2 of those were with my team winning the game in thw 9th inning or later. 2006 MLB season, have you returned?

Comment

:nuts: f'n nuts as hell... I was seriously thinkin' both of those early, but been lookin' a little deeper into my dogs, and been layin' off.... just like cin and rox last night, layed off.... there's some value tonight! hope ya get it back...:beerbang:

Comment

Padres -118

2 units

This night is going so well, why not toss another loser out there....

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree w/ your statement, I don't see the Padres pulling this one out.

Eth owns Young and I can see Loney pulling another solid night.

Should be a good one though, enjoy it man! :beerbang:

Comment

Feel like I'm still betting interleague....can't ever make the right pick based on unconsistent results from almost every team since last month (Brewers are my only dependable team) . Everything looks good on paper and great value in some picks, but in the end I come up on the losing end of all the late inning games - blown saves all the time, and another trend I noticed about the games I bet is that when ever my team scores the first couple runs; they end up losing. Happens so much that I get mad sometimes when my team gets the early lead because I know they are gonna choke since my money is on them (tampa bay and St Louis are notorious for this).:bang:

1-5 day for me with similar picks as yours, although my biggest wager was on the Mets and that is all that came through for me:phew:

GL tomorrow and we'll nail em hard:beerbang:
                      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        Padres -118

2 units

This night is going so well, why not toss another loser out there....

Nice Hit on the Pads...:thumbs: crazy day in bases: 9 1-Run games, and I was on the wrong side of 4 of them ... :bang:

Comment

I know. Bases has been real tough the last week or so IMO.

I'm not sure why everyone hates interleague so much though. Easy $$ maker if you ask me....as long as the AL teams are superior to NL anyway. Just look for AL teams who are dogged for the wrong reasons (ie. public thinks they suck like KC or TB) playing against an average NL team, and you have a great dog play probably 80% of the time, if not more. Even if the game is a toss up, you are getting good value if you can get about +115 or more IMO, which you almost always can in these spots. If i can find any slight advantage for the AL team, I'll usually play them all the way down as low as +100.

Also, stay away from pick em type situations with "good" NL teams vs "average" AL teams....for example Mets vs Twins. Unless Johann is pitching for the Twins, most people would normally tend to favor playing on the Mets here, but in reality, the line is probably about right, and the teams are pretty evenly matched. No value.

Look for NL pitchers who have fared well against weak NL line ups, and now have to face an AL line up with much more firepower. They probably won't have nearly as much success, especially in an AL park with the DH, yet they will normally draw a line that indicates their success vs the NL so far in the season.

Teams (like Texas) who can score, but have ****ty starting pitching and a ****ty record vs the AL as a result, are also often good plays vs the NL, since the NL simply does not score as much as the AL in most cases. Texas was unjustly dogged in just about every interleague game this year, and they were a good money maker for me as a result.

My point is, that the books don't seem to alter the lines much in interleague to compensate for these factors, but I'll gladly take a team like Texas at +120 or +130 against most NL teams, but against the average to good AL teams, it's probably not going to happen unless the line is real big.

Anyway, that's how I cap interleague games, and it's been pretty good to me. Remember, the books only care about trying to get even money on both sides, not if the line is any good or not.

Comment

I loved the interleague play.... that's when i did best. Pretty much anyone who was a dog player came out on top. I was fading the Mets, Braves, & White Sox most of the time. I also played some of the "bad" AL teams overs, as they put up runs & gave em up as well. Pretty simple, but it was effective. These last couple days have been rough. Winning 90% of the game only to lose to get jobbed late is getting old. I'm starting to look at the 1st5 innings lines to avoid these disastrous bullpens :blackeye:
                            Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 06-30-2007, 11:30 AM.
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                              I loved the interleague play.... that's when i did best. Pretty much anyone who was a dog player came out on top. I was fading the Mets, Braves, & White Sox most of the time. I also played some of the "bad" AL teams overs, as they put up runs & gave em up as well. Pretty simple, but it was effective. These last couple days have been rough. Winning 90% of the game only to lose to get jobbed late is getting old. I'm starting to look at the 1st5 innings lines to avoid these disastrous bullpens :blackeye:
                              I considered doing that early in the season too to avoid these **** bullpens, but then it seemed some of the "bad" bullpens started to come around, and I stopped losing so many games late....so I just kept playing full game lines and it worked out great for about a month and a half stretch, in which time i went from about -33 units to +56 units. Lately though, the pens seem to be rearing their ugly heads again, so lets just hope it doesn't continue....at least not when we're on them, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X