MLB Saturday 6/30 *SRN's better win picks!*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Saturday 6/30 *SRN's better win picks!*

Haven't posted lately and my record isn't in the green zone at the time (THANKS INTERLEAGUE!), but now I plan to change that since it's all over and go back to profiting on regular leauge picks:beer2:............HOPEFULLY:beer2:

6/30/2007

Oakland/Yanks Under 10.5
    (1 Unit) - See a pitching duel through at least the first 5 or 6 innings. If Igawa can get in the zone, he could potentially go as far as 7th innning.

Minny +132
    (1 Unit) - Great victory yesterday and thier bats are HOT!!

Fish/Braves Over 9 (.5 Unit) - Florida can hit Hudson as they have in the past and these teams have a line-up of players that can go yard at any time.

Cards (2 Units) - Wainwright is regaining some of his control and know he is capable of pitching a low count game, but I am mainly betting that St Louis will have no problem hitting Kloshe, as the Reds are not playing consistent offense right now either.

D-Rays +230 (1 Unit) - Rays can put up runs against any team's ace when they're clicking and valued as big underdogs (happens numerous times, especially against the Yanks). Also stats for the rays after getting swept and then going on the road is barely sub .500, so I'll take my chances. I havent been to impressed with the Injuns lately either. Mainly just see value in this pick.

GL too you all and probably gonna add the Padres with Peavy and the Seattle/Toronto over as I see early fireworks in this game:beerbang:
    Last edited by SRN1985; 06-30-2007, 07:44 AM.
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Add:

Royals -108 (2 Units) - Danks blows and I would never touch the White Sox!

Comment

Adding another play, gonna be busy all day so I dont have time to watch the line movement:

Brewers -112 (2 Units) - Better team with the better pitcher. Cubs did good with the Rockies and the AAA White Sox team, but this is a hot NL team with good consistent offense and a pitching staff that is really making a name for themselves. It's not gonna be a 1 run game till the 9th like the cubs have been used to for some time now. Marshall has potential to get busted and Brewers jump with early lead all the way to a W!!!

Comment

So far 3-0 on my current picks!

Adding my last plays:

Toronto/Seattle Over 8.5
        (2 Units)

Giants -125
        (2 Units) - looking for Noah to have a solid start, just hope he gets the run support he needs.

......thats all for today, wanted to pull the triger on the Nats but not gonna go against Gorzelanny today. Just a gut feeling:dunno:

Comment

Seems we're on the same side for a bunch, and we're both having perfect days so far! Nice work!
          “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
          1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Working...
          X