Phils +115
    Flubs +110

2 units each

3 team parlay (lol):

Yanks -145
    Flubs +110
    Phils +115

1 unit to win 6.63 units

If the Yanks lose, I will probably parlay the Flubs and Phils in another 2 teamer just before those 2 games start. Just taking a small shot at a decent payout on 3 teams I think should win this afternoon, with a back up plan on the Phils/Flubs parlay that will still net me about 2.5 units (if the Phils and Flubs lines stay the same) if it hits and the Yanks blow the first one. Need to lose 2 of 3 here to lose 2 units (my normal bet size, which would actually be -2.90 units if i straight bet the Yanks and they lost), unless the Yanks win and one of the others loses, in which case I can only lose 1 unit anyway on the original parlay since I won't be placing a second one. Not a big risk to me, and a shot at a substantial payout. I'm bored, so what the heck, lol

GL Stif, like the Phillies but opted for the over. IMO Sosa gets hit today, hopefully the Phils win 12-9 :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

LMFAO @ the Yankees. But at least I didn't bet them straight at -145 and they only cost me 1 unit instead of 2.90 :beerbang:

Plan B:

A 2 team parlay:

Phils +115
      Flubs +105

1 unit to win 3.41 units

Comment

GL Stif... :beerbang: how 'bout plan C: tex & tbd +920

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          GL Stif... :beerbang: how 'bout plan C: tex & tbd +920
          LOL no thanks. Now watch that one hit, lol

Comment

I do not like this board at all today, got the phils early... thinkin' tex & tbd rl, and tryin' to get lad+$$$ on the ml... other than that It sucks IMO... GL with your P'lay... :beer2:

Comment

Well this is going super so far, lol.

Nats +135
              Reds +100
              Florida +140

2 units each

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Well this is going super so far, lol.

Nats +135
                Reds +100
                Florida +140

2 units each
                FLA: Yo & S/B system play...:beerbang: I tried fla yesterday, but rechecked their post and found a technical "next day" not next game, so as it sits atl scored 13 on weds, then came back and scored 12 on fri.(but that wasn't next day), and now today is the "next day" ..... NUMB3RS :nuts: I'm in

Comment

Wow, you sure are stubborn! This is the fifth straight game you've bet against the Braves and the third straight game you've bet against the Mets.

GL man. :glass:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                    Wow, you sure are stubborn! This is the fifth straight game you've bet against the Braves and the third straight game you've bet against the Mets.

GL man. :glass:

bettin' agains the braves is a bad thing?:conf: didn't they, just recently, go 5 games with only:1 total run scored (all 5 combined)???:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      bettin' agains the braves is a bad thing?:conf: didn't they, just recently, go 5 games with only:1 total run scored (all 5 combined)???:laughing:
                      They've also scored 25 in their last 2... :glass:

I'm not saying it's bad or good. It was just something I noticed and found humurous. I wasn't ragging on Stiff...he's up like 45 units this season...that's a lot more than I can say.

Comment

One more for the night:

LA Dodgers -105

2 units

Comment

GL..tonite stifler .:sm:

Comment

Working...
                          X