X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also like in, if there's room
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Im in one that runs around $400 or a hair less.

It has openings as well.

Email me at predictem@hotmail.com if interested.

Kevin

Comment

we can always set up 2 leagues....we'll fill the first one and then go from there. sounds like 20 guys is no problem and im sure some of the die hard baseball guys would do 2 of them......
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Fantasy Baseball

I am in!! I will play the whole season. Currently in the Basketball league.

Glad to be back here!!!

Formally mbelding26 at the old site...

Comment

I would like to participate since I am really the one dominating the uc hockey.LOL Cuse.

Comment

First of all, just like to say it's great to be here and esp. see all the familiar faces from UC.

The second league definitely seems like a good idea since both could be filled up w/o a problem. However you divide people up, I'm down for this as well. Can't go wrong w/fantasy baseball or football.

Moose
              Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Depending on how closley everyone keeps up with baseball, maybe we could just have one huge league? That would sure make for an interesting and challenging season. If not, no prob. Just an idea...
                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

im in if theres room
                  CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Yahoo League ID#148563 and the password is "reds". It is case sensitive.

PLEASE....ONLY sign up if you are going to keep your team up. I get tired of the BS excuses as to why guys can't do it. Basically, you can set your lineup a week in advance and don't have to touch it daily if you don't want to. It kills me guys who quit half way. So please, if you can't honor the time commitment, please don't sign up. It's not fair to guys who may not get in the league and would have played the thing out.

Once this league fills up, somebody can start a 2nd league as it looks like we can easily fill a 2nd league. If anyone can't draft on that day, please post it in the league forum. Thx FF

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      Yahoo League ID#148563 and the password is "reds". It is case sensitive.
                      :thumbs:
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-03-2007, 07:40 PM.

Comment

I'm in, and now i have two drafts at the same time on the dame day...This is going to be FUN!
                        :thumbs:
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Damn its full already..

Anyone want to start another one?

Let me know I am down.

Comment

Originally posted by Principle Belding View Post
                            Damn its full already..

Anyone want to start another one?

Let me know I am down.
                            PB- why don't you start one yourself?.....just go on yahoo and set up a league and configure it how you want. I can tell you how the other league is set up if you want. then post the ID# and password. there should be 10 people who want to play easily.....

Comment

I'll join.. are we talking free or $.. I'd prefer free and bragging rights but I'm in for the whole year...
                              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

The first league is now full. Somone needs to take the initiative and get a 2nd one going. I count easily over 10 guys who said they would play and aren't in the first league. Too bad we can't have a finals to square off the winners of each league.

Comment

Working...
                                X