July 7th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 7th bases with flmmkrz

Cant speak for you guys but I absolutely hate the card today. Cant find a solid edge anywhere, games that were close for me have had enough of a line shift to move me off the play.

Yankees are a borderline ml play, watching late line movement to see if I can get a slightly better price on them.

So far here's what I got:

Chisox - 116 to win 1 unit
    Yanks/LAA u9 -108 to win 1 unit

thats it for the earlier games, will keep an eye on the yanks line and decide close to game time if im adding it as a ml play. Will be back later with final decisions on the evening games

too close to call so just doing the safe thing and watching it with no action. Just the u9 for the yanks game, no ml play

Comment

very late addition, couple minutes b4 game time

oakland ml - 126 to win 2 units

Comment

Yanks win 5-2... just guessing... GL today flmmkrz! :th:
        “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
        1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

should've known better, dont bet on starters just off an injury. He was worked back slowly so I thought he might be alright but I won't be betting in that same spot again. Hell of a game by king Felix tho. Would've been a nice duel if Harden wasn't just off the injury and rusty

-2.52 units
          Last edited by flmmkrz; 07-07-2007, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Hope im not speaking too soon but looks like the yanks/angels under is gonna come in and the chisox are already in.

For tonights game, again not getting much in the way of edges on sides here so like a few totals. Totals aren't my specialty by any means but I like a few...

Bought points on these so the chalks a bit higher than going lines...

SF/STL u9 - 119 to win 1 unit
            Tbay/KC u10 - 120 to win 1 unit
            O's/Tex u10 - 122 to win 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              Cant speak for you guys but I absolutely hate the card today. Cant find a solid edge anywhere, games that were close for me have had enough of a line shift to move me off the play.

Yankees are a borderline ml play, watching late line movement to see if I can get a slightly better price on them.

So far here's what I got:

Chisox - 116 to win 1 unit
              Yanks/LAA u9 -108 to win 1 unit

thats it for the earlier games, will keep an eye on the yanks line and decide close to game time if im adding it as a ml play. Will be back later with final decisions on the evening games
              chisox + 1 unit
              yanks under + 1 unit
              oak - 2.52 units
              sf - 1.19 units
              tbay -1.2
              o's + 1

overall

3-3, -1.91 units

Comment

Working...
              X