Pow's Picks: 7-16-07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pow's Picks: 7-16-07

hey guys, im back... nice to see some familiar faces here...

anyway, it'll be hard for me to post a dollar amount because i play a local book rather than any online site and his juice figures are a little different as well...

anyway, i usually play a nickel-a-day-chase-if-i-lose type system...

for me tonight, my picks are:

6:05pm: st louis
    7:05pm: brewers
    9:05pm: seattle

if st louis is winning by 2 or more runs by the time the brew crew starts, i'll usually hold off until the late game to see if i even want to play anymore since i've made my nickel for the day...

if st louis is down hardcore, i'd take the brewers for double of what i was losing on st louie to not only cover what i lost, but to make my nickel...

if i was down both games (or lost both) by the time the M's started playing, i'd bet what i've lost so far to cover the previous two losses, but usually just to break even...

its HARD to have a 0-3 day even if just picking randomly (which i do once in awhile) and if you have the discipline to stop playing after youre up early in the day, you could make some serious change...

i started doing this during the football season and then followed my heart rather than my head and played the Bears to win HUGE... well, they didnt, and i lost, so im sticking to my guns and playing with my head...

if you guys have any questions concerning this "system", ask them here and i'll try to help you out as best as i can...

good luck to all and like i said before, its nice to see you all up in here...

always,
    Pow

well, i played all three last night despite st louis being tied 2-2 by the time the brews started..

anyway, i'll post individual plays from now on so it's less confusing

Comment

Gl Pow
      Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

Get 'em back today POW...nice to have ya back around here.....GL :glass:

College Football is on the way the save the day.....:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

joe...i went 3-0 last night...hahaha

next time, read the entire post...lol

college football=CHIPPEWA MAGIC

cant wait for freaking MAC 10 foots!!!!

OMG

Comment

Working...
          X