Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday >>>

MLB YTD: 209-199, -1.92 Units

In the red for the first time this year...although just by a **** hair as Uncle Junior would say. Two dogs today...

Jays +117 (Tom) vs Yanks
    Jays are the best in mlb against lefties. Pettite has not been great. Neither has Halladay, but he saves his best for NY (won his last 6 against the Bombers I believe). On a side note...hopefully tonight is the night they bean Arod. It will happen this series....bank on it.

Drays +114 (Shields) vs Angels
    Both Santana AND the Angels are not as good on the road....I'll take a chance with the home dog with one of their best starting...at least he usually goes deep into games!

2 Units Each

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    MLB YTD: 209-199, -1.92 Units

In the red for the first time this year...although just by a **** hair as Uncle Junior would say. Two dogs today...

Jays +117 (Tom) vs Yanks
    Jays are the best in mlb against lefties. Pettite has not been great. Neither has Halladay, but he saves his best for NY (won his last 6 against the Bombers I believe). On a side note...hopefully tonight is the night they bean Arod. It will happen this series....bank on it.

Drays +114 (Shields) vs Angels
    Both Santana AND the Angels are not as good on the road....I'll take a chance with the home dog with one of their best starting...at least he usually goes deep into games!

2 Units Each
    Both solid barking dogs IMO. Nice line on TB too. Was that from Pinny? Best I could get when I made my plays was TB +105 at SIA. 5Dimes and Sportbet both had TB +100. I miss Pinny, lol

Comment

GL JML!

Stif, Pinny is the nuts. :(

Comment

Yeah both were Pinny earlier today.

Gl guys :thumbs:

Comment

Damn....now that's close.....LMAO:nuts:

GL today Leaf! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl tonight JML....cant believe you are betting on the most over-rated pitcher in the majors Tom Halladay lol.....gonna be on the Jays as well tonight hopefully the boys in blue come thru
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL JML....... Jays are my big one today .... hope AROD can cool off for one game.....
              :beerbang:
              Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

GL JML :beerbang: I havent found another CFL game, that I liked, in 3 weeks..:nuts:

Comment

Working...
                X