Friday MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday MLB

Had a good night the last time out on Tuesday burying a big play tonights card is all about the dogs....hopefully I can keep things going the right direction

here are my plays

Phillies +120, 2 units...Germano has been getting roughed up in his last couple outings and now he gets to face a pissed Phillies team that absolutely tears the seams off the ball when righties not named Chris Young or John Maine are pitching...Phills have the book on Germano since he was with them all spring training before getting cut, just think this is one game that Phillies cant allow themselves to lose...Eaton has been awful but SD and their ballpark might be just what Eaton needs...

Cardinals +130, 2 units...another nice dog with a pitching advantage in this one, Cards have been playing some better ball since the break and even though they dont hit lefties that well, I just think Wainwright's pitching will give the Cards the confidence to win a 4-2 type of game....

Mets -110, 1 unit...I'll take the Mets at this price vs Tomko, seems like their bats are starting to heat up and with their lineup they can put up runs in bunches

Marlins -140, 1 unit...gonna take my chances with Olsen a tough lefty vs a team that doesnt hit lefties that well, Reds have been hot but Lohse pitching and facing a lefty sounds like a Reds loss to me...

gl tonight everyone !
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

4-0, +7 units
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...