MLB Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday

3-2 yesterday, but been on a nice roll lately hopefully things can keep going in the right direction with a nice card tonight

Texas -120, 2 units...Millwood has been throwing pretty well lately, and the Texas bats are heating up, Texas hits lefties pretty well, they are alot better at home then on the road and Seattle's bats have quieted down over the weekend...gonna ride the Rangers tonight

SF-Atlanta U8, 2 units...Atlanta played a late game last night and now they have to travel cross country and face a tough pitcher while SF faces a very tough pitcher as well so I am not expecting too many runs in this one tonight

Brewers-Reds U9, 1 unit...2 good pitchers, one team can't hit lefties and Harang has been dominating so I am going to take a chance that this one stays under...

Twins -140, 1 unit...I know I see alot of people on the Jays and I know they hit lefties well and they have good numbers vs Johan, but at this price against a Jays team that is pretty inconsistent, I will take Johan who should be able to take over again tonight, Twins hit righties better than they do lefties, so I am playing the better pitcher and IMO better team as well...

lookin at the Tigers and the under in that game, but not making any plays yet until later...but these are the 4 I am sticking with as of now....gl to everyone tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

3-1, +3.6 units on night

nice hit to everyone on JAYS last night
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...