Dodgers!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgers!!!

Sounds like a homer thread........but I'll tell you, I haven't been this excited in a long time. This team is solid. Pitching, defense and the 'O'. I will add more to this thread for my reasoning, but I have to get my ass to bed. Play the Dodgers under -150. For those who know how I play bases.......That may bring a smile to your face. Lay-off them when they become -300. Then I will be with BillyB playing the other side. Sticking to my guns......lol.

Bob
    2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

Dodgers look good, especially in that division....they should run away with it.

I too am excited about the Jays this year....heck, it's March, even JB is excited at this time of year! LOL.

Comment

[QUOTE=
      I too am excited about the Jays this year....heck, it's March, even JB is excited at this time of year! LOL.[/QUOTE]

As funny as that statement is, I can't help to think how I felt before last year. Miracles do happen, just look at the '06 Tigers:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        As funny as that statement is, I can't help to think how I felt before last year. Miracles do happen, just look at the '06 Tigers:beer2:
        True, true....good point...

Comment

See you in the freeway series :glass:

Comment

I'll lay -300 :gulp:

Comment

GREAT point....
              Even in this day of age...when its spring EVERYBODY is excited!
              If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
              X