Interesting piece of info about SunTrust Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting piece of info about SunTrust Park

So, you probably know that SunTrust Park was fairly hitter-friendly early in the year. That has slowed down recently. Apparently, there is actually a reason for that.

I was on a trip in late June to Atlanta where I went to 2 games there and took a tour of the stadium. According to the tour guide, the way the park was built and the way that home plate faces should make the park increasingly pitcher-friendly as the year goes on. Because of where it is and how it is situated, the wind was blowing out a lot early on but it should start blowing in more and more as we get further into the season.

I immediately thought, there will be some good spots to play some UNDERS in Braves home games in the 2nd half. Most of the betting public is going to look at the results so far and think the games will continue to be high scoring. Thought I'd pass that info on, hope it is useful!

Good Info

Thanks for sharing!
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

I saw an interview with Chipper Jones where he said he was standing out in right center in a doorway and there was a huge current flowing out that way. He said it was unbelievably strong.

Wind is surely something to keep an eye on there. I watched quite a few of their games at the start of the season and those homers were screaming out to RF with report report showing as low as 9mph winds.

Comment

I remember noticing that early in the season too. It was like Coors Field Light. One of the fun things about baseball, the uniqueness of the different parks and how they play.

Comment

Working...
        X