BAses 8/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
    WOW Granderson game saving catch!!! WOW..Homedawg I know you saw that :beerbang:

I dont watch bases... boring game IMO... deeeeetttroooiiittt wins:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      i dont know how many ******* games is borowski gonna cost cleveland this year that guy ******* sucks dick :bang: :bang: :bang:

I guess, while they are still in the division title, they are gonna gamble with ****ups like that....:boog:

Comment

im almost willing to bring back jose mesa at this point as a life long tribe fan hes even better at this point than joey the cock sucker borowski :bang: :bang: :nuts:............oh by the way congrats on your tigers bet emv............your boys about to hit my tribe with the dagggerrrrrrrr
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          im almost willing to bring back jose mesa at this point as a life long tribe fan hes even better at this point than joey the cock sucker borowski :bang: :bang: :nuts:............oh by the way congrats on your tigers bet emv............your boys about to hit my tribe with the dagggerrrrrrrr
          There's Always Next Year :drunk:

Comment

Well looks like 4-4 +0.86 Units..Really should of been 6-2 as the Rays and Nats pens both **** themselves..Oh well I guess that is bases for ya...Betting on it all year will def make you :nuts:

YTD: 259-242 +44.52 Units

Comment

Working...
            X