Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sell the car, house, and dog and put it all on USC!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said USC was a lock or a guaranteed winner, but apparently nobody actually watched nebraska play on saturday?

Comment

in all fairness at first glance I'd say USC covers easily .. but Wake Forest is one of those old school style of football programs lately that gets the fundamentals of the game right on nearly every play so they gave the cornholes a run for their $$$ .. actually my $$$ ... I'll wait to see if JoePa bets it

haha ... best of luck gambling the deed to your house LOL

.. one more thing, I could never sell my dog.
      2009 NCAA Football
      Record: 41-38-1
      +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
      Record: 11-14-0
      +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
      Record: 15-15-2
      +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by bpaull1682 View Post
        I never said USC was a lock or a guaranteed winner, but apparently nobody actually watched nebraska play on saturday?

:boog:

Sell the car, house, and dog and put it all on USC!!! ?

:flush:

Comment

Watched the entire nebraska-wf on sat. and it was easily the worst played game by two of the worst major conf. teams i have seen in years. Nebraska has an incredibly slow 4-3 d that does no blitzing or attacking of any kind, Wake literally ran 12+ reverses and end-arounds in that game, most of them successful. If riley skinner had played in this game, wake would have won easily. Bill Callanan is an incompetent jackass whose offense repeatedly would throw fade patterns and bombs on 3rd and 1 in the redzone. They have NO talent or speed on either side of the ball. Their qb is a reject transfer from arz. st. who was away from the game for the and looks completely lost out there, he has a half-sidearm delivery and pretty much just weakly pushes the ball to his wr's. USC's d could have 7+ turnovers in this game. How nebraska is in the top 25 is beyond me, they will be lucky to win 5 games this year. The current line is USC -10 and i would itake it at twice that. USC is used to playing in front of big road crowds and i see almost no possible way that with their speed and skill level that this game is even remotely close.

USC -10
          The amount of things seriously uninformed or just flat out wrong in this post are mind-boggling:

1-Nebraska nor Wake Forest are two of the "worst major conference teams in years". That is simply an asinine statement. One team was in the freaking Orange Bowl last year and the other is always good. Plus, WFU's QB is injured and didn't play.

2- It's a MAJOR part of WFU's offense to run end arounds, reverses, and misdirections. You've obviously not seen them play in the past couple years and don't know what you're talking about.

3- Nebraska's head coach is named Bill Callahan, not Callanan.

4- To say Nebraska has "no talent or speed on either side of the ball" is just plain dumb.

5- Sam Keller is not an ASU "reject". I don't think you will find many people who think Rudy Carpenter is a better QB prospect than Keller, and the people at ASU were livid when the now fired, and dumbass former coach, Dirk Koetter, chose Carpenter over Keller.

6- Nebraska only winning 4 to 5 games this season tops off your ignorance, seeing how they are already 2-0 and the Big 12 North is an abomination of a group of teams.

7- Their are plenty of ways the game can be "remotely close".

Sadly, I really like USC and you go and do this.... :bang: :bang: :bang:

Comment

i actually like your confidence and your writeup

Get it early cause it will be 12-13 by gametime IMO

If you think about it , in all honesty USC is the play here ...

-10,-11,-14 IMO

They are better at every position on the field ...
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

what if?

They were overlooking Wake because they knew they had USC next week?
              :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
              14-19 -1115

NFL
              4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
              1-1 0

NHL
              3-5 -175

Comment

homedawg and all u haters can say whatever u want, u all know damn well though come sat.nite ur $$$ wont be on nebraska, get a life and stop correcting typos on some handicapping blog

Comment

and cusefan, i hate to break to it to you but once most people pass the age of 5 they realize that superstitions dont really exist and what somebody writes on a predictem.com forum is not gonna change the outcome of a division 1-A football team between two top-25 teams, me picking one team to win is not going "jinx" the game or affect ur bet whatsoever you mental midget

Comment

This man speaks the truth, even though if he may have done it in the wrong way. USC covers and covers easily, you are going to see a fantastic team out ther Saturday.

Comment

Watched the entire nebraska-wf on sat.
                      Mr. "I watched the entire game guy" = The Bookies best friends. Lots of people watched the entire game, it doesn't really matter.There could be plenty of reasons the Huskers looked lousy. Could it be that Nebraska was looking ahead to this game against the Trojans?

Double digit Road chalk with arguably the most popular team in America on the Saturday night game of the week is a pretty risky propostion to bet the world on. There must be a reason the books set the number at 10. I'd spend the next 5 days trying to figure out why and then see if this bet is really worth making. Going bankrupt after week 3 makes for a really boring football season.

Good luck. :sm:

Comment

A)I think by gametime that line will be atleast +11 if not around +13
                        B)The reason i think nebraska is only getting 10 at the moment is they are a traditional power school from a traditional power conference who are currently ranked in the top #25. I've been following this school for 3+ years though and they have never been better then mediocre, they often play teams who play a similar ball control power offense tough(see their losses to Auburn, TX, TX a&m, OKL last year) but against teams with speed who can throw the balll downfield they dont fare as well(USC, OKL ST. last year, and last two meetings with TxTECH)

Comment

A)I think by gametime that line will be atleast +11 if not around +13
                          B)The reason i think nebraska is only getting 10 at the moment is they are a traditional power school from a traditional power conference who are currently ranked in the top #25. I've been following this school for 3+ years though and they have never been better then mediocre, they often play teams who play a similar ball control power offense tough(see their losses to Auburn, TX, TX a&m, OKL last year) but against teams with speed who can throw the balll downfield they dont fare as well(USC, OKL ST. last year, and last two meetings with TxTECH)
                          Now THAT would have been a good opening post, big guy....

Comment

I wouldnt bet my house on it....But I did bet Usc -10 as soon as it was posted.

Comment

and cusefan, i hate to break to it to you but once most people pass the age of 5 they realize that superstitions dont really exist and what somebody writes on a predictem.com forum is not gonna change the outcome of a division 1-A football team between two top-25 teams, me picking one team to win is not going "jinx" the game or affect ur bet whatsoever you mental midget
                              Ha - I barely said a word about you "jinxing" (which is a predictem.com/old place staple to NOT do what you did) the game and you pick me out of all 20 people who are attacking you and call me a mental midget? Yup, all mental midgets articulately dissect the fallacies and stereotypes of others to prove them "out of bounds" or misinformed of the way they presented their argument. Good one!

Ha. Funny. All that said, I'll be on USC as most people will, but I won't the brash, ignorant statements you opened your yapper and spewed forth.

BOL this season
                              Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-11-2007, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Well...I'll be one USC...just put 3 units on 'em -9.5. Mainly because most of the CFB cappers that have come in here to bust Paul's balls about the tone of his original post...STILL like the Trojans giving 10. That's gotta mean something when the fades don't come out, and there is still positive talk about backing the fav.

Mental Midget....lol :boom:

:nice:

Comment

Working...
                                X