usc final?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
    Did anyone catch the final score of the Auburn/Mississippi State game? I fell asleep at half time. Please post where I can find this or tell me if you happen to Know. Thanks. :bang: :lost:
    Sycamore-37 Auburn 34.........they missed a tying FG inside a minute. but it was on the road at Sycamore Aviator Junior High Stadium. You guys get them next year at AUB....:blackeye:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I knew those aviators were good. We probably only turned the ball over 10-12 times. Thanks for the response.:bang: :toss:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
        I knew those aviators were good. We probably only turned the ball over 10-12 times. Thanks for the response.:bang: :toss:
        ahhh, whatta you do. it was a night game there on the road....tough place to play there....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

you wouldn't want to know the percentage of the outlandish posts that hits....it's about 10 percent
          This may be true flyersfan but if u see me make an outlandish post on here you'd be smart to bet it. And i'm not being cocky, im just THAT DAMN GOOD.

Comment

And i also completely agree with you flyersfan about nd +14 this week, check out my post and GL.

Comment

Originally posted by bpaull1682 View Post
              This may be true flyersfan but if u see me make an outlandish post on here you'd be smart to bet it. And i'm not being cocky, im just THAT DAMN GOOD.
              :pud:..Post all your plays and keep a record then we will see how Damn Good You are..Anyone can come in here and says bet the farm on this and get lucky and have it cash..Do it consistently and don't be an ass hole and you might impress someone..Might being the key word..

Comment

Originally posted by bpaull1682 View Post
                Ok that does it. GO play some where else your not welcomed here no more. You just dont get it.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

LMFAO :laughing:

And Flyers is right. Could any of you imagine what this place would be like if everyone posted "LOCK OF THE YEAR" with half of their plays just because they felt "strongly" about them? Or had to make a post making sure everyone saw the winners, and totally ignored the losers, failing to keep any type of accurate record in the process?

Dude, anyone can be right. I didn't see any "Did anyone catch the final score of the Kentucky/Louisville game?" posts, in which you were dead wrong on both accounts, now did I?

Get a clue
                  Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 09-18-2007, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I know Stif he went 2-2 and then post he's damn good. I'd had enough. Attention Whores as DJ use to call them.
                    NFL 2-0. Week 1
                    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X