Fighting Irish vs Spartans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen View Post
    Now let me get one thing straight here. We do not banned people because they have a different opinion on games. He was banned because I banned him the other day under another name.

Reasons for ban:

He posted attention getting thread. Then stated he posted an attention getting thread because he did not want information buried.

Started new thread what was the score he fell asleep. Another attention getting thread.

Posted in that thread he was just that damn good.

He forgot to mention he went 2-2 on Saturday.

This forum is for information gathering. Friends helping Friends out with information on games.

If you follow somebody then that's your problem.

This forum uses different handicapping methods.

Nobody is 100 percent right. Nobody is 100 percent wrong.

It's not about winning one game.

It's about earning respect from the forum.

We run a nice clean forum

We have been around long enough to protect our members from Attention getting posters

Maybe you understand maybe not

But there are plenty of garbage forums out there for these kinds of posts.

However this is not a garbage forum.

Just the way it is.

Queen :glass:

Word! :beerbang:

Comment

Here ye here ye...all those hail the Queen of WVA!!!!:beerbang:

Comment

Now let me get one thing straight here. We do not banned people because they have a different opinion on games. He was banned because I banned him the other day under another name.

Reasons for ban:

He posted attention getting thread. Then stated he posted an attention getting thread because he did not want information buried.

Started new thread what was the score he fell asleep. Another attention getting thread.

Posted in that thread he was just that damn good.

He forgot to mention he went 2-2 on Saturday.

This forum is for information gathering. Friends helping Friends out with information on games.

If you follow somebody then that's your problem.

This forum uses different handicapping methods.

Nobody is 100 percent right. Nobody is 100 percent wrong.

It's not about winning one game.

It's about earning respect from the forum.

We run a nice clean forum

We have been around long enough to protect our members from Attention getting posters

Maybe you understand maybe not

But there are plenty of garbage forums out there for these kinds of posts.

However this is not a garbage forum.

Just the way it is.

Queen :glass:

dang skippy......:beerbang: :beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I got to, I'm sorry - driving me nuts. It's like the third time I've seen it (and I got one more too for everyone).

1- Often times, it's 'ban', not 'banned'. "We do not banned people" is :nono:

2- "And this has NOTHING to do with our awesome Queen, but " Worse to first" is NOT a saying, it's "worst to first" - see how that rhymes??? Yeeaa.... :happy: I've seen that **** like 10 times in the last week and it's driving me :bang:

3- I can't bring myself to do it, but check out Kevin's thread and his use of "their" FlyersFan... It's a new wrinkle on our always fun game :th:

Kevin and Queen = :bow:

I had to get that off my chest though...... I feel much better now.
          Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-19-2007, 08:02 PM.

Comment

And thanks for banning that piece of garbage. Anyone who signs up under more than 1 name should be automatically banned anyway. They are either trouble or trying to start something which we all don't need and we all know is bad. Not to mention, he picked the most obvious, public driven play of the week and touted it like it was some great discovery on his part. Good looking out bpaul, you douche. If there was one game all week no one needed an opinion on, that was probably it.

He won't be missed AT ALL.

Nice work as always Queen! :beerbang:
            Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-19-2007, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Godd jog, Queen!
              Cuse Fan: My guess is you are either a copy editor or an Englsih teacher -- two professions that love the English language and cringe at its misuse.:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by The Gipper View Post
                Godd jog, Queen!
                Cuse Fan: My guess is you are either a copy editor or an Englsih teacher -- two professions that love the English language and cringe at its misuse.:nuts:
                I'm neither (and while I point all these things out and am somewhat serious, it's also something I've become known, and possibly loathed, for and I do it for fun now). Certain guys enjoy it, and some may not but I think it's funny. I always try to do it in a comical manner as I assume most people know by now.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  I got to, I'm sorry - driving me nuts. It's like the third time I've seen it (and I got one more too for everyone).

1- Often times, it's 'ban', not 'banned'. "We do not banned people" is :nono:
                  Cuse, I was thinking the same thing, whenever I see that statement... however, when they ban someone, more often than not, that person comes back under a different username, therefore that is a banned person....

:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by JayCol View Post
                    Bpaul made a good prediction on a blowout USC win. I was looking forward to seeing what more he had to say. The banning is unfortunate in my opinion.

JC
                    while you're up there, tell us what he had for breakfast:beerbang:
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                      LMAO:laughing:
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                        Guinness
                        Go Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCol View Post
                          Guinness

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurfn View Post
                            Wow. A poster simply disagrees with a moderator on the state of the Michigan defense and the coaching ability of Mark Dantonio and he gets banned?

Can someone please explain this one to me?
                            BigPunisher is bpaul and he even signed up under another name. Queen had already banned him. When I banned him the 2nd time he signed up immediatly under a 3rd name. Dude is an attention whore and does not fit in here.

I don't and would never ban a person for simply disagreeing with me.

Now off to the ****ter with this thread:flush:

Comment

Wow, what a complimentary comparison for Michigan and their defense. Comparing them to "the 20 teams in DIV 1-A who haven't won a game yet".

I'm sure that's exactly what they were hoping for to start the year, and I'm also sure it makes them feel much better about their team now knowing that their 1 win is better than 20 of the other hundred and whatever teams there are in DIV 1-A.

I can hear em now "Well ****, at least we're better than Temple and as good as Idaho"

Moron.
                              Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 09-20-2007, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X