New Orleans/Tennessee OVER 45.5 and Why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans/Tennessee OVER 45.5 and Why

This is the first home game of the season for the Saints and the joint will be rocking. Noise will be a factor in this game and the Saints offense will respond because it is facing a team that is unfamiliar with their schemes and had a tough divisional battle against the Colts last week. Tennessee will make big plays against the Saints, as they possess the best rushing offense in the league. Both offenses will move the ball against their opposing defenses and the OVER is the right side here. Give me OVER 45.5.

:out:

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Adios

Comment

23 minutes - not bad!
          "I don't know how many players are in his class, but it sure doesn't take long to call roll" Bum Phillips when asked how good Earl Campbell really was.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook Em Horns View Post
            23 minutes - not bad!
            It would have been quicker but it's been awhile since I banned someone so it took me a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTsSportsBets View Post
              This is the first home game of the season for the Saints and the joint will be rocking. Noise will be a factor in this game and the Saints offense will respond because it is facing a team that is unfamiliar with their schemes and had a tough divisional battle against the Colts last week. Tennessee will make big plays against the Saints, as they possess the best rushing offense in the league. Both offenses will move the ball against their opposing defenses and the OVER is the right side here. Give me OVER 45.5.
              I think you lost.
              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
              Sides: +17.4 units
              Totals: +0 units
              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
              Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

:thx:

Comment

:laughing: