THOR: Hope to hear from ya!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THOR: Hope to hear from ya!!

Very curious to know who you like in LSU/Tenn game and the Okl/Miss game....I'm leaning towards Tenn with the points......Perriliouxx??? I'm more confident with the Sooners -3.....really think they are the better team. WHATS YOUR TAKE???

3 weeks ago I am on LSU but now
    I like TN plus the pts, the last 2 years this game has been decided by 4 or less.
    Lots of BS going around right now with LSU, will Miles stay or go? Is Flynn playing or not? They just had huge let down last week and no chance of winning BSC. They might not be has "pumped" as they need to be going into the SEC champ game.

TN is a good solid team with a solid senior QB. Phil (that POS, rolltide) will have them ready to play today. TN will come pumped up and ready to win.
    I got TN +7.5 and a little something on TN ML +230

OK & MIzzou ...****!! I have no call yet ..still on the fence. This is almost a coin toss. Why do the books have OK favorite over a higher ranked team?
    I know both Offenses are hot and on fire and will put up the points but who's D is better?
    This one is hard. I am leaning twards OK .... they have beat them once and I know OK has the best coach and will have them ready today.

Cliff notes - 2 hard calls - I like TN & OK
    Roll Tide

Comment

He left to start his own service........just what i am hearing......:party:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X